Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tons of ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
Hey wizard101 and KI. I wanted to post a ton of my ideas to enhance the game and make some players happy.

Here are some of of my spell ideas. (spell quest not included)

At level 82,

Fire: Fire wraith. 10 pips. take 200x1 for every oppontment to self. deal 1200 to all enemies. same beginning as regular wraith. but instead of gravestones, a fire portal

Ice: Gigantic frost beetle. 10pips. deals 985 and stuns for three rounds. A snowy village gets buried in an avalanche. a bunch of little frost beetles come out making an Gigantic frost beetle. It makes a blizzard on the target and stomps to ensure he is stunned.

Storm: Tsunami of them all. 10 pips. deals 1300 to all enemies

Myth: Brutal ogre. 10 pips Summons a minion of myth.

(4,000 health. Always gets power pips. knows all myth spells except lvl 88 spell, also knows satyr, pixie, and sprite, rank 12, yes it can be used in pvp)

Life: eye of remembrance: Fully heals you, gives absorb 800, 10 pips. can only be used once per battle. Malistaire gets defeated by Cyrus drake and drops the eye of remembrance. Cyrus gives it to you.

Death: Warlord of hate: 10 pips. steals 800 health from all enemies. he hits them with his axe. then hits you with his axe.

Balance: Legendary hydra. 10 pips. fire: deals 60+270 over 3 rounds
ice: Gives you absorb 400
storm:Deals 400.
All of these are one oppontment.

These are my ideas for level 88 spells. I cannot think of anything for the images and they all cost 14 pips.

Fire: fire champion: deals 300+1700 over 3 rounds to all enemies.

Ice: Ice champion: deals 1400 to all enemies and stun them for two tounds

Storm: Storm champion: deals 2000 to all enemies

Myth: Myth champion: Deals 300+1500 to all enemies and summon 1,2, or 3 minions of myth (Cyclops legionaries)

Life: Life champion deal 1000 to all oppontments. heal 500+1500 over 3 rounds just for you.

Death:Death champion: deal 1400 to all enemies swap half to health for you

Balance: Lord chimera: Summons a minion of myth(Enraged Minotaur) heal 500 health. steal 300 from all enemies)

I also have ideas for a new world. I also encourage wizard101 to produce new Star, moon, and sun spells you can learn there. (especially myth polymorphs to get people ticked off of shield loss XD)

The new world is Polaris. the sanctum of space is the commons place for Polaris. everywhere else is a dungeon. happy fighting XD

Places of interest:
Wizard city space grid
Krokotopia sun stadium
Marleybone star walk
Mooshu astral grid
Dragonspyre astral containment
Grizzleheim moon Phase zone
Celestia Astral grid 1
Celestia Astral grid 2
Celestia Astral grid 3
Celestia Astral grid 4
Celestia Major astral grid 1
Celestia Major astral grid 2
Wysteria darkness containment
Wintertusk light containment
Zafaria sun walk
Avalon darkness containment 1
Avalon darkness containment 2
Avalon light grid 1
Avalon light grid 2

Then, you access morganthes lair. this boss may look like she cheats. but she matured since she was young morganthe.

Morganthe, rank 35 death boss 100,000 health
Ymir from wintertusk rank25 ice boss 250,000 health
Enhanced jabberwock rank 15 fire boss (he still uses his old cheats. except meteor strike is every 10 turns with 10,000 damage)
Reborn malistaire: Rank15 death boss

Please leave comments :D

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
There are too many pros and cons to list. This is a balanced idea for the most part