Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Shield Wall Ha

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Could there be a balance school shield created to hang on the walls of our houses to match the other Metal looking ones? The only type that exists, as far as I know, is the Balance School Krok Plaque. There is a tower shield one, a Dragonspire one, and one for every other school, other than balance.

P.S. Really nice work on the game upgrades like the quick sell option, and the Bank Sell tabs.
You guys do great work, and your grafics are second to none. :)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I'm a Balance wizard, and I want a school shield, too!

-El Veeb
the archmage of awesomeness

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
I agree, its needed. Kindof a letdown there isn't much love for Balance compared to the other schools...we get less damage boosts, no prism, less decorations, and less love. How about treating balance less like the black sheep of the family, eh?

Just my own opinion...I like all the schools, but I'm first and foremost Balance and i'm pretty disappointed that we arent equally represented....now where's the "Balance" in that?

Good post topic, now lets see those developers get to work, yay!

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Omahaguy1979 wrote:
I agree, its needed. Kindof a letdown there isn't much love for Balance compared to the other schools...we get less damage boosts, no prism, less decorations, and less love. How about treating balance less like the black sheep of the family, eh?

Just my own opinion...I like all the schools, but I'm first and foremost Balance and i'm pretty disappointed that we arent equally represented....now where's the "Balance" in that?

Good post topic, now lets see those developers get to work, yay!

Combat wise balance is doing fine. It has it all, from heals to accuracy, to using elemental damage, and spirit damage, to having great power pip chance.

Yes balance could have more decorations...

Not sure about the love thing but if you do pvp with me I could beguile you into helping my team. :D

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
You have your shields, more then most wizards. The school of Balance has no such thing as a balance shield, they have Spirit shields, and Elemental Shields. Spirit shields contain, Life, Myth, and Death school shields. Elemental shields contain, Storm, Ice, and Fire school shields. Balance wizards are given over enough shields. :?