Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkathia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Darkathia (dark-a-thy-a) will be the world after Avalon. This world will actually be a world taken over by Morganthe and she has corrupted almost everyone. Only a brave few dare to defy Morganthe and her minions. This could also be like a sequel to Malistare In this world you find Malistare's Ghost waiting for you. He tells you how Morganthe is his ,wait for it, HIS DAUGHTER!(more ) And now Malistare's Ghost is helping you and further in you'll find Sylvia's Ghost and she will tell you that Malistare's Ghost is secretly plotting to take over Darkathia after you defeat Morganthe. So there would be a dungeon at the end of Darkathia and when you enter Sylvia will be there and tell you to go defeat Morganthe's Guards and get into her castle. There Morganthe will be waiting for you and you will duel her. After you defeat her Malistare will come in and go over and take her away to Sylvia. He comes back and says "So young wizard. You were able to defeat my daughter and save this pightiful world. But you will have to face me now and after I destroy you I will claim this Miserable World and then the spiral! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Malistare will have to have like 50,000+ and he will have other bosses with him as minions. After Malistare speak with Morganthe and Sylvia and find out why Morganthe wanted to rule the spiral. She will tell you that her dad put her up to it. The End!
(P.S. this dungeon will give a total of over 300,000 xp and drops from bosses are lvl 88 and 90 gear and maybe some crown items.) I really hope you like this idea KI please comment if you like or dislike this idea thank you

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
This is something I thought would be a good end. But I want this to end elsewhere :P the Morganthe arc will end here a world or two after Avalon but after this world you will get a distress call from a friend of Professor Greyrose. Calling for help saying that an unexplainable evil has come upon the world of Candyland and that there balance magic is strong and that wizards and monsters choose their battle spots carefully in Candyland. Anyway at the end there is a piece of paper that looks like a scroll that tells of a far away land. At the end of this arc you fight Hades, lord of the dead, and your on Olympus. hades is Malistaire's cousin and that he influenced Malistaire and Morganthe into trying to take over the spiral and they failed and he tried to use a magic called divine magic to fight you and he failed. You can farm Hades and gain: Hades Crown, Hades robe, Hades boots. and they are the best wear for death wizards. after this you can also farm all the Greek gods except for Aphrodite
Zeus:Storm Poseidon:Ice Hades+Ares:Death Athena:Balance Hera+Demeter+Artemis+Dionysus:Life Hephaestus+Apollo+Hestia:Fire Hermes:Myth

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
However, if you paid attention to the Malistaire arc, the reason he wanted to destroy the spiral is because he lost his wife Slyvia. He was reunited with his wife when defeated, so he would have no interest in taking over the spiral once again.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
irishfanpro wrote:
However, if you paid attention to the Malistaire arc, the reason he wanted to destroy the spiral is because he lost his wife Slyvia. He was reunited with his wife when defeated, so he would have no interest in taking over the spiral once again.

Death, or Thanatos, took Slyvia and Malistaire wanted her back. So he might have talked to Hades science Hades controls Thanatos, and Hades could have told Malistaire to tame the Dragon Titian and it would return Slyvia to life. It takes a junior mythologist to know that though

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
rest wrote:
irishfanpro wrote:

Death, or Thanatos, took Slyvia and Malistaire wanted her back. So he might have talked to Hades science Hades controls Thanatos, and Hades could have told Malistaire to tame the Dragon Titian and it would return Slyvia to life. It takes a junior mythologist to know that though

I under stand how you both feel bought this idea but after darkathia a new more powerful enemy will arise and seek to destroy/conquer the spiral and it continues the story that Malistare still hates the worlds of the spiral because they would not help him in bringing back his wife so he is seeking revenge on all of the creatures of the spiral

P.S. Who's Thanatos
P.P.S. its just an idea for more worlds
P.P.P.S. Thanatos?