Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How is this possible?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
I'm a bit confused about this. I've dueled players that are level 40 and sometimes lower than that and they have big hitting spell cards like storm lord..etc..how is this possible? I've seen players that are level 16 using minions too..?

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Archon01 wrote:
I'm a bit confused about this. I've dueled players that are level 40 and sometimes lower than that and they have big hitting spell cards like storm lord..etc..how is this possible? I've seen players that are level 16 using minions too..?

They use treasure cards. :P

"Normal? That's a setting on a washing machine, no one wants to be that." -Ashley Purdy
Melissa DayDreamer, Level 49
Jasmine IceCloud, Level 8

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Welcome to PVP town. There are no rules, except no talos and insane bolt treasure cards. Anything else is fair game. Including treasure card minions. Enjoy your stay :D

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
taisir563 wrote:
your wrong insane bolt is allowed my friend used that in pvp

They used Wild Bolt, not Insane Bolt. I am a Storm and have gotten Insane bolt. It is indeed banned from PvP.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
ionya wrote:
taisir563 wrote:
your wrong insane bolt is allowed my friend used that in pvp

They used Wild Bolt, not Insane Bolt. I am a Storm and have gotten Insane bolt. It is indeed banned from PvP.

Wrong, only the TC version is banned. I am also Storm. I had to beat a GS spamming life with it.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
taisir563 wrote:

i know it does about 10000 lives but still my friend used it

Then he must have used the real version of the card, the real tc version of it is banned from pvp.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
taisir563 wrote:

i know it does about 10000 lives but still my friend used it

Wrong.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Insane_Bolt
Unless he was a storm wizard, he could not of used the treasure card.