Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grisltusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Grisltusk is hard and he cheats because the game is try to make it harder for you and I will tell you how he cheats.If you use any ward,charm or rebirth he will cast a hex on you.It dosent +30% it +35% to the next attack he use or his siekick.That twists me off my line.

Alex willow dreamer and Im life lv 59

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Lol if you dont like cheating then you might as well quit wizard101 now. Some of the bosses in celestia cheat. More of them cheat in zafaria, and most cheat in Avalon. The point of the higher worlds is difficulty. And I just fought grizzletusk today to get forest lord on my low lvl life. He barely cheats. Can you imagine having skeletal dragon cast on you because you fizzled?

Cheating has become a part of the game, I think it makes in fun.

The challenge is half the fun!
Keira Silverthief- lvl 80 myth
Kelly Silverthief- lvl 58 life

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
lifeteam101 wrote:
Grisltusk is hard and he cheats because the game is try to make it harder for you and I will tell you how he cheats.If you use any ward,charm or rebirth he will cast a hex on you.It dosent +30% it +35% to the next attack he use or his siekick.That twists me off my line.

Ignore that. Assume he's going to have a 35%e boost everytime he hits you. Load your treasure cards with Gargantuan. Get a hat, robe and boots that are geared to Resist Life spells. The higher your resist, the better your chances. Max out on Conversion, Trap Shield, Life Sword, and Centaurs. You will need Regeneration or Satyrs maxed out for healing. Don't use ANY Death Treasure cards, like Vampyre. If you do, he will regenerate over and over until you are just out of everything. If you don't use any Death cards, he will only regenerate once or twice and you can deal with that. Kill the Minion first.

It took me five tries to learn all these lessons, and then I kicked his piggy butt.

good luck.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
lifeteam101 wrote:

Yeah, I had to go Gristltusk (or whatever) for my Life Forest Lord spell quest, and he was hard :(
I solved it by doing my pet that gives me a blade, and some TCs, plus lots of Tower Shields.
Later in the worlds, bosses cheat big-time. I guess you have got to get used to it

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 58 Theurgist