Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farewell

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
Hi. I want you all to know that I will probably be away from wizards for a while to play other games and pursue fencing much more. Now, this isn't one of those long, angry goodbye posts. I just want to say the opposite.
Kingsile has create a jewel. It's the one game that I still find interesting after about 1 or 2 years. The tiny little things, like the chirping of birds in the back round or the detailed classing system is stupendous. I made tons of friends and ignored most of the less polite young wizards.
The storyline was amazing, every single NPC and monster perfect for their place (is headmistress crisp MORGANTHE?! haha). My pet night hawk inspired me to learn about falconry, which I love now.

This post was short, and I will probably be back way sooner then I expected and feel not to smart for writing this post. So even though I am leaving...
Great Job, KI!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Laulenak,

Thank you for this refreshing post. So often, other players end up in the same predictament, either bored of Wizard101 or simply want to move on to other things at the moment. Instead, they flame KI on the way out which doesn't make sense, because if KI ever fixes whatever they had issue with, it wouldn't matter because they are gone. If it is to simply tell KI why they quit, that too is unnecessary since KI gives you a survey to tell them why you quit Wizard101 when you cancel membership.

It's nice to see someone simply state they've had enough for awhile, without bringing up all the "wrongs" KI has done to them.

Have fun with all your new games and fencing! Hope to see you back in the Spiral in the future.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
This game is good. But I wish KI would perfect this even more. Listen to what other people had written about this game over the last 4 years. In my head, they could perfect this game to the point where I would not even take breaks from this game. I'd live, eat, sleep, sweat, breathe, and bleed this game.

But until then, this game is simply, good. And not much else. See you soon!