Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons help!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I know that this doesn't really have much to do with Marleybone, but I'm in Marleybone when I thought of this question. I don't really know where else to ask it.

So, can you redo a dungeon? Like with the exact same quest objectives? Because I finished the Ironworks, and right after got a quest to get crates there or something. So I went back in, and had to talk to Baxter etc. I was just wondering if you can do them all over again, or if maybe I just hadn't done it right.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Anelya wrote:
I know that this doesn't really have much to do with Marleybone, but I'm in Marleybone when I thought of this question. I don't really know where else to ask it.

So, can you redo a dungeon? Like with the exact same quest objectives? Because I finished the Ironworks, and right after got a quest to get crates there or something. So I went back in, and had to talk to Baxter etc. I was just wondering if you can do them all over again, or if maybe I just hadn't done it right.

Yes, you can redo them.
No, you don't have to. For returning to a dungeon for a different quest, like the crates, once you are in the dungeon, click "Q" to bring up your quests. Select the CORRECT one and voila! You just move on and do what needs to be done. :)
Once you leave the dungeon, the quest will be removed from your list of quests.

Defender
May 24, 2012
On top of your questions I have a couple.........Were you defeated and went back in? You said you finished then started to gather crates.........was that for Grunk or for what's-her-name? If you're returning to the dungeon to finish it after being defeated you must return within 30 minutes. When that happens you don't have to talk to Baxter again. Bypass him and go on in to where you left off. If you left voluntarily you will end up starting over. But in answer to the initial question, yes. You can do any dungeon over if you want. Many wizards do that to "farm" gear. You never know what some boss will drop.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
You did it right the first time lol. But whenever you go back into a dungeon it restarts. But it doesnt mean it is part of your main questing again. Just ignore the normal dungeon quest and finish the crate one :P.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Yes, you do have to redo the dungeon to go to the other parts of it. To go to the other parts, sometimes it requires a fight if enemies are in the room but sometimes in other cases the next room might be full of mana or health pips and you just walk to the door to the rest of the dungeon. So in your case you have to redo the dungeon to get to the quest objectives

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Thanks for all the answers! They really helped.

@quilteddawg63 Nope, I wasn't defeated. I just finished the dungeon, then got a quest to go back in. Nope, for Abigail DoLittle or something like that.