Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Balance Insanely Overpowered?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
I wouldn't say the are overpowered, and certainly not insanely so. However they do have some spells that have very good effects. Much like maybe a sirens. Not overpowered, but a good spell nonetheless.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I'm a level 31 Balance wizard myself, and some of the time I feel as though Balance wizards aren't as privileged as the other schools. (the exception is Death magic, since they too don't have a physical school/professor until they can get into Nightside.
Now, Balance and Death wizards have a person they go up to to get spells from, and although it is best for everyone to pick up their secondary school, us Death and Balance wizards don't have a tree we can go to to get treasure cards, and we don't have a physical school building in Ravenwood. Now, Death wizards and Balance wizards do have school, but only in Krokosphinx and Nightside. The same goes for school's trees; We can only get treasure cards through trading, battling, etc. I just don't think it's fair to Balance and Death wizards that we don't really have a place at Ravenwood.