Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has this luck ever happened to you?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
So, pretty much on each hoard pack I buy, I get the exact items I hope for! Yes, I got the hydra mount! In the 2nd try too Also, from the other hoard packs, I get the perfect stuff I wanted as well, as well as only going through the Waterworks and Tower of The Helephant once to get the Hood of Judgment, Cape of Judgment, Boots of Judgment, Aureate Band, and Lexicon Blade. All except wands and Mastery Amulets, I had to buy them. But, has any of this luck ever run into you?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
So, pretty much on each hoard pack I buy, I get the exact items I hope for! Yes, I got the hydra mount! In the 2nd try too Also, from the other hoard packs, I get the perfect stuff I wanted as well, as well as only going through the Waterworks and Tower of The Helephant once to get the Hood of Judgment, Cape of Judgment, Boots of Judgment, Aureate Band, and Lexicon Blade. All except wands and Mastery Amulets, I had to buy them. But, has any of this luck ever run into you?

No

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Sadly, no, this has never happened to me.I want to get a Raven, and all i get are different stuff usually I don't want. I'm not looking for a BloodRaven, but i just want a regular raven.The thing i did like though, were these cool boots that gave me icezilla!Other than that, nothing :(

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Well, er, not quite. I have gotten fantastic items from packs when I wanted them, but its much of a guessing game. For example, one pack I'll get exactly what I want, the next will be all unwanted things. But your luck sounds great! I've never gotten a hydra mount, but its always nice to find good wands and robes and boots from packs and drops :)

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
You are INSANELY lucky, and you have absolutely no idea! I spent 15,000 crowns on the Hoard of the Hydra pack when it first came out, wishing to get the mount, and I didn't get the mount. I've been through Waterworks about four times and never got a single equipment or mastery amulet or anything even remotely good. Either I have no luck whatsoever, or you have all the luck in the world.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Can't say I have your luck, but I'm definitely not complaining about my own.

When I bought the Hydra packs, I got all of the pets (including the one that was later removed) and the mount by pack #8.

Waterworks~ got my hat and cloak on the first run, though it took a few more tries to get my boots. Got the wands (packs) and Aureate Band (TotH) as well~ no mastery amulet, but I don't PvP, so it wouldn't make sense for me to have one anyway.

-

That all said, I've wanted a Raven mount since forever, and just can't get one. I've all but given up... LOL.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
cool well thats quite nothng on spending 15,000 crowns.. i´ve seen myself spending more than 30,000 just because i wanted to get the phoenix or a thunder pet bus i didnt get it. also i wanted cool pets from the packs and afortunately ii gon the best i could ever imagine i got the sea dragon three other kinds of dragons (twice) i also got an icebat on my first card pack then i got the three birds and the shenlong dragon just how i wanted i also got the raven mount and the dragon wings but i never got what i wanted i also have a page of armory of every category (hats,robes,shoes,guns)
but now im out of crowns :( and i would really like to get one of the amazing cards of the knights pack or the hydra pack or also the pet =/

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:

i was so lucky once

bought 60000 ( 50000 or so toward hydra hoards)
got lots of pets i wanted ( didnt complete strange beast but really close now)
and i got not 1 not 2 but 3!! hydra mounts in that entire packspree
now they are guarding my wysteria house from anyone that looks evil
they are a storm wizards best friend :D

Defender
May 17, 2011
with gear, certainly. Once, I spent all of my crowns on a ravens hoard pack, except for just enough to buy a wyvern's hoard pack. I decided to buy one and BOOM. golden wyvern . even if it is the most common wyvern