Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu: i need help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
1.How many more bosses are there after beating warlord katsumori in his oni form?
2.When do you get off of Mooshu, and move on to Dragonspyre?
3.If there are any more oni demons in Mooshu, what are their ranks, health, and main cards?, if you only know one just put that one.
4.Can anyone help me with Cave of Solitude?please
5.on a scale of 1-10 how hard are the Cave of Solitude missions?

Please answer, and i really need the help. Thanks! :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Brennan987654321 wrote:
1.How many more bosses are there after beating warlord katsumori in his oni form?
3.If there are any more oni demons in Mooshu, what are their ranks, health, and main cards?, if you only know one just put that one.

Check out all of Mooshu here

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:MooShu

In that cave learn how to mark at goat in middle and work the teleports and I walk back from Jade Palace a lot for stuff on that side and use teleport on other side. In the end I only have to travel the inside once. The teleport is on other side go left about 120' use that to by past crossing and mark goat each time you talk to him.

That area is in line with the rest of the land in difficulty but the cave adds drag in line Marleybone on steroids.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Brennan987654321 wrote:

1. sorry i don't know
2. after you kill the war, plague, death, and jade onis
3. like i said in #2, there is 3 more onis after the war oni. two semi-final bosses and the final boss (jade oni) the jade oni is life, death oni is death, and plague oni is balance.
4. I can help you, give me a time, place, and realm and i can meet you there, Alex Ghostrunner lvl 45 balance
5. probably 4 because the enemies and bosses aren't that hard but it just takes a long time to fight