Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Morganthe is Defeated...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2012
Okay so I killing Morganthe should have more too it. I will start with what I think should happen, and you guys can add more to the story, and so on. I would LOVE to see what you guys think should happen :).

Okay, so,
After you kill Morganthe you get a notice from Merle Ambrose. It says "Something has occurred and we need your help! This is at the utmost importance!" and a portal appears in front of you that leads you to his office in the commons. You go through the portal and...

(To be continued...)

I cant wait to see what you guys come up with!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
So i think he would tell you that someone has kidnapped his son.He says you that you should tell it Sherlock Bones in Marleybone.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
I'd go with Icestorm. And sherlock would tell you to go to DS and fight this guy named Bob. Bob would be a rank 4 boss, like mordecai, and he would look like bob the builder. he would be myth, but the only cheat he has is when you heal, he says: Can we fix it? and heals with a sprite on himself. the sprite would be enchanted to healing 500 over time.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
BluJewel on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
I'd go with Icestorm. And sherlock would tell you to go to DS and fight this guy named Bob. Bob would be a rank 4 boss, like mordecai, and he would look like bob the builder. he would be myth, but the only cheat he has is when you heal, he says: Can we fix it? and heals with a sprite on himself. the sprite would be enchanted to healing 500 over time.
they wouldn't be able to do that it would probably be illegal and get fined for copyright of bob the builder xD

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
lol it would be cool if they come up with a side world relating to what you guys said

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
....that its too late and the deck of shadows became corrupted and unleashes some dark power?????? =P idk.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
"The teachers from all over the spiral are being corrupted! They have been attacking students and innocent people for no reason at all! You must go to the mysterious world of [world name] and found out who is behind this evil!" Any ideas what the new world should be after Morganthe is defeated?

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Archasolan on Jul 31, 2012 wrote:
Okay so I killing Morganthe should have more too it. I will start with what I think should happen, and you guys can add more to the story, and so on. I would LOVE to see what you guys think should happen :).

Okay, so,
After you kill Morganthe you get a notice from Merle Ambrose. It says "Something has occurred and we need your help! This is at the utmost importance!" and a portal appears in front of you that leads you to his office in the commons. You go through the portal and...

(To be continued...)

I cant wait to see what you guys come up with!
You talk to Merle and he says all the magic teachers are missing from the spiral!

(To be continued....later when i go back on the computer)

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
You auto automatically teleport to Merle Ambrose's place and he tells you that there is a disturbance in the spiral. You were chosen as guardian to go to the very center of the spiral, a place called Galactica, where you will learn more astral spells. The enemies are developed Colossuses made of stardust. The bosses will be students who were mutated into these space rock stardust people. The final boss is a teacher who was sent as a student to protect the spiral with 100,000 health that cheats with no henchmen. At the end, you get a chance to learn stardust spells, which are mostly like astral spells except you can attack or use negative astral spells against enemies.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
MythWizardForeves on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
You talk to Merle and he says all the magic teachers are missing from the spiral!

(To be continued....later when i go back on the computer)
You have to travel to each world and look for any of the magic teachers.(anyone who can give you a spell) Idk, I cant think of any more.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
if you had bob the builder a boss and u killed, him 4 year olds would throw temper tantrums for the rest of their lives. i think he should say that his evil twin brother Elrem Esorbma has come back from the dead and you have to go through an entire world to get to him. after you finish it at the end merle ambrose is tied up and he tells you that his brother is going to reverse every world and you have to do every world again but everyone and everything has gray clothes and red eyes, but every time they're harder and only merle ambrose gives you quests because everyone is under Elrem Esorbma's evil spell.

charles darkhunter level 39

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Her evil sprit rises out of her, named Renim Bashala IV, a crafty genie with a heart black as stone. She then destroys wizard city, killing Merle Ambrose and forcing the spiral to the brink of extinction. She then gives you the key to wizard city, but this wizard city in havoc and ruins. Can you save the spiral, defeat the four genies and help past foes discover their wrongs? Can you save some of the most important people in history while deciding who should take up the headmasters shoes? And most importantly, can you save Bartleby, and the spiral, from being destroyed forever?
This should be an adventurous world with a bit of a twist, but beware! The creatures here are not as easy as your common lost soul! This world is reserved for only the highest wizards, where a great challenge lies ahead.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
WilliamGD185 on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
Her evil sprit rises out of her, named Renim Bashala IV, a crafty genie with a heart black as stone. She then destroys wizard city, killing Merle Ambrose and forcing the spiral to the brink of extinction. She then gives you the key to wizard city, but this wizard city in havoc and ruins. Can you save the spiral, defeat the four genies and help past foes discover their wrongs? Can you save some of the most important people in history while deciding who should take up the headmasters shoes? And most importantly, can you save Bartleby, and the spiral, from being destroyed forever?
This should be an adventurous world with a bit of a twist, but beware! The creatures here are not as easy as your common lost soul! This world is reserved for only the highest wizards, where a great challenge lies ahead.
Wow. That's wicked awesome.

Defender
May 22, 2011
I have an idea, on pirate101 I was heading to valencia and I just stopped to see what worlds go by. Then I saw this one that had what looked like a spooky mansion on it. That world is somewhere in need of going.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Bobthedude6512 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
if you had bob the builder a boss and u killed, him 4 year olds would throw temper tantrums for the rest of their lives. i think he should say that his evil twin brother Elrem Esorbma has come back from the dead and you have to go through an entire world to get to him. after you finish it at the end merle ambrose is tied up and he tells you that his brother is going to reverse every world and you have to do every world again but everyone and everything has gray clothes and red eyes, but every time they're harder and only merle ambrose gives you quests because everyone is under Elrem Esorbma's evil spell.

charles darkhunter level 39
That's a bit too extreme... Maybe it'd be better to fight every last boss of that world just that they're much stronger, and cheat too. I got one cheating idea for Meowiarty. After two or three turns or so and you haven't attacked he would say, "The cat got your tongue? I'll help!" Meowiarty would than cast a sirens that does 750 damage and adds a 15% Storm bubble.

-Unknown Transcendent Sorcerer

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Whoa! Awesome.

I think it is wonderful as is, but I am adding to it-if you mind, I will apologize.

This is possibly in Mirage, with Morganthe as a warped Morgiana from Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

Or the genie she transforms into is a djinn named Iblis? (this wouldn't work because of religious sensibilities. Too bad.)

Well, it's vibrant and colorfully detailed, as well as well-written, even without my unnecessary innovations. Don't change anything unless you want to, but I'm plagiarizing your wonderful idea and adding my own two pence.

I think your idea is better without my additions. Ah well. This is my version of your idea.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
after the new sky world where morganthe gets defeated ambrose calls you the new world of lokington where a new enemy of unknown threatens the people there and ambrose calls you to defeat him he is an ancient monster of lokington and after you defeat the one who summoned him he escapes to 5 worlds and the last one wild energy runs everywhere it is a world with only death monsters and you have to help those 4 worlds before the wild death world reply to this

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
there could be a woreled for every school were there are no enamys exsepet the schooles boes

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I say: You get called by every magic teacher in Ravenwood in Merles office. They tell you that Merle has been missing!!! Then you talk to statues in Wizard city and they tell you clues because Merle had talked to them. Then you get back and all the teachers are gone!!!! Then you talk to Gamma and he says a mysterious figure in a cloak came and cast a spell and they were gone! He says the figure dropped something-----a newspaper! Gamma says its from the forgotton world of Grimmland.

In each section, you would rescue a teacher and move to the next section. In the center area, it is full of people offering side quests etc. And there is a tower in the middle, a dungeon and at the top is Merle. You would do this dungeon after clearing out each section. Note: for teachers of the same subject, they would be in the same section.

The world could be pretty much legend/monster theme with mainly ghosts and werewolves, vampires etc.
After you defeat the cloaked figure for Merle, he says........"Why....Why did I chose to work for The Legend..."

You go back with everyone, and Merle says that 'The Legend' is a myth told in ghost stories that must not have been a myth. What do you guys think?

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
I still like this idea. But if Merle Ambrose died then I really think that the game would be at a end. Why not he dies, and then you bring him back to life with a magic healing stone that can revive one person or thing and when used, it can never be used again.