Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expand Menu Chat!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
When I began life as a wizard I didn't realize that my brother put his correct age, so this leads me to only use menu chat, i'm actually over age for menu chat. I think that they should definitively expand the menu chat because sometimes I can't say what I need to say, like for example in battle i'm a life wizard and don't have much attacks and I can't tell people that (which get me on another topic that life needs more attack spells) if you guys don't expand menu chat I have another idea (let me explain) wizard101 should celebrate birthdays or something or each individual wizard should be able to put their age or something because its not fair that a character selection is based on one individual person. So, With that being said please use these idea. like through parents let my parents be able to go in and change the age if one is old enough. Also, what if you complete the game and they expand the spiral and someone is in their twenties but played as a kid should a adult have to us text chat

Sincerely,

Bailey LifeSong
level 51 grand master wizard

my brother 12 and i'm 15(am I an old wizard, tell me!)

PS if you agree with what I say, leave commits about what they should put on the menu chat please and thanks.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
elisha658 wrote:
When I began life as a wizard I didn't realize that my brother put his correct age, so this leads me to only use menu chat, i'm actually over age for menu chat. I think that they should definitively expand the menu chat because sometimes I can't say what I need to say, like for example in battle i'm a life wizard and don't have much attacks and I can't tell people that (which get me on another topic that life needs more attack spells) if you guys don't expand menu chat I have another idea (let me explain) wizard101 should celebrate birthdays or something or each individual wizard should be able to put their age or something because its not fair that a character selection is based on one individual person. So, With that being said please use these idea. like through parents let my parents be able to go in and change the age if one is old enough. Also, what if you complete the game and they expand the spiral and someone is in their twenties but played as a kid should a adult have to us text chat

Sincerely,

Bailey LifeSong
level 51 grand master wizard

my brother 12 and i'm 15(am I an old wizard, tell me!)

PS if you agree with what I say, leave commits about what they should put on the menu chat please and thanks.

Bailey, KI purposely has the filters and even menu chat set to that young players can not give their ages along with other personal information. If the account had been set up by a parent with parental controls, your account could possibly set with filtered chat and leave your brothers as menu chat.

Your only option would be to ask a parent that may be interested in playing create a MASTER account. By doing this, the parent can add your account and that of your brother under the Master account. If you are both sharing an account the chat options could not be changed due to your brothers age.

I do sympathize with you though that Menu chat should be expanded to help those wizards as the level higher in the game. Hopefully, others will be able to give some ideas for that expansion.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
Yeah! They should expand menu chat, I can't say what I want to say to my friends!!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :?