Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas for Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Wouldn't it be cool if you could use your cards outside of dueling for quests? Like you need to break something use could use a monster spell card to break it or put it back together, or if you need to lift something heavy a monster spell card could pick it up for you. Shield Cards could keep you from getting into battle for 5 minutes or longer. If you have any ideas just post it on here.

Miranda OwlFriend
Level 35
School: Storm
7/30/12

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
KingDedede812 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if you could use your cards outside of dueling for quests? Like you need to break something use could use a monster spell card to break it or put it back together, or if you need to lift something heavy a monster spell card could pick it up for you. Shield Cards could keep you from getting into battle for 5 minutes or longer. If you have any ideas just post it on here.

Miranda OwlFriend
Level 35
School: Storm
7/30/12

First of all, yes i agree. I would love to extend the use of cards.

Second, if you want to make something Bold then you have to use at the end

Defender
May 17, 2011
the shield idea is GENIUS. I would love that. But shields should only block enemys from that school and it should cost energy or something like that. Also, you should be unable to do this until level 25, maybe level 30.

You, again, are a GENIUS!