Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new lvl 80+ world romemira plz read kingsisle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
:) um i think we should have a new world based on rome you guys do real world places like you did zf ( based of Africa ) we should fight medusa,minotaurs,othuris,and cyclops etc and new spells for all schools like storm should be posidant ice should be avalanche fire should be forest fire death should be zombie hoard myth should be gryphon flight life should be mother nature and balance should be pharoh's revenge

p.s i will tell you what they do at the bottom

(storm) posidant: as the greeks said posidant was the master of the seas and he rode a pegasus chariot soo on w101 he should do the same thing but to all enemies (1020-1310) and a stun

(ice) avalanche: a mountain quakes from a scream from a yeti ( ice forest lord whatever) the the snow or giant snowball comes crashing down on all enemies (920-1010) and leaves a frostbite

(fire) forest fire: a small meador crashes in a forest and sets it on fire the animals flee and stampeed over a enemy (1000-1250) and stun

(death) zombie hoard: the undead rises from there graves and is ready to feed so they take life away from all enemies and gives these life to to you
(heal is half)(100 1000 2000 or 10000 to self ) ( not for henchmen not fair )

(life) mother nature: she heals all friends the looks over to enemy and uses a tangle of life (1000-1100) or a storm shock (1010-1950) or blizzard on a enemy (900-1000)

(myth) gryphon flight: there is a flock of gryphon flying and one of them hit a enemy by mistake and hits (1110-1500) and stuns and give a weakness

(balance) pharaoh's revenge: a Egyptian king rises from his sarcophagus and he thinks your enemies stole some of his treasure so he uses locust to attack the enemies then snakes from his other hand (1000) (locust) (1500)
(snakes)

please kingsisle at least use one of my ideas i took along time thinking about this and writing it down :D

thx for reading everybody

p.s.s if the attack is lower than the lvl 68+ spells sry i did not know how much they do bye