Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Grotto

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
It is me again Wolf Giantheart. Why is it that when you have to get 3 or more item from one group of monsters you end up fighting at least 15 to 20 of them and getting defeated along the way, before you collect what you are sent to get. I was in Celestia and sent to MB and was defeated three times, because the monsters used higher card than I did and they worked together to defeat me and my henchmen every time. Also I keep getting low power cards to thier high power ones. The game should give you an even chance when you fight, even if I had other players the out come would have been the same. What are we suppose to do?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bertieboy wrote:
It is me again Wolf Giantheart. Why is it that when you have to get 3 or more item from one group of monsters you end up fighting at least 15 to 20 of them and getting defeated along the way, before you collect what you are sent to get. I was in Celestia and sent to MB and was defeated three times, because the monsters used higher card than I did and they worked together to defeat me and my henchmen every time. Also I keep getting low power cards to thier high power ones. The game should give you an even chance when you fight, even if I had other players the out come would have been the same. What are we suppose to do?

Along the way young wizard, as you get a higher level the game goes from casual to not so much any more. It goes from not so hard to get though to are you kidding me. At this time you must either comply or admit defeat. It means stepping up your game on how to tweak your wizard into a mean lean fighting machine.

Your gear must be best you can get for your level - even if it is the ugliest in the game to wear, your cards must be placed carefully in your deck so that it is not over loaded with you waiting for a spell to come up, you pack a few treasures for emergency use and you enter battle to defeat the monsters in as few turns as your pips will allow. You blade - maybe trap a few and then run your AOE spell, rinse and repeat if needed. I recommend the Sun spells to boost your school spells and a spritely pet. Celestia was my wake up call also, on my first wizard I was defeated more then I won and was going to just quit this silly game.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
i just started the grotto and i just cant find ''peice of coral'' your supposed to ''complete''. ive been on this quest awhile. where do i find it?