Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sprite pet talent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2011
S I got the starfish pet from celestial for my ice wizard. I want it to learn sprite but it is adult and don't think it will ever learn it . It only knows spell proof and may cast ice trap. So is there still a chance that he will learn it.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
tak494848 wrote:
S I got the starfish pet from celestial for my ice wizard. I want it to learn sprite but it is adult and don't think it will ever learn it . It only knows spell proof and may cast ice trap. So is there still a chance that he will learn it.

Yes but it will not just give you sprite. You have to train the specific areas of the pets and some have to be at a higher amount than others. Plus it is WAY too early to tell if your pet will learn sprite when it's at adult. Usually pets do that. On my ianthine hound i managed to get sprite at epic so just be patient, keep training and check to see whitch talents give whitch

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
it is a possibility but Not likely. Honestly if you haven't gotten it by Adult I don't think it is worth going to ancient or even epic to find out. If you dont get it by adult it is best to find another pet that has spritely and hatch with it or fin d someone that has a pet with spritely willing to hatch and do so. That will give you a better chance of getting said talent if that person has the talent manifested. Since your pet has it but not manifested it will give you slightly better chances but not much.

It's all luck and randomness. My guess is just to hatch with spritely at adult if he doesnt get it.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
tak494848 wrote:

There is still a possibility that it will learn it. Its only adult, at ancient it may have a possibility or even epic.