Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City: Behind the mysterious gate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello fans and random people, its me Tamato5 (i'm back yay :D). And I bring you a question that everyone wants the answer to: What is behind that gate in haunted cave?!? . Its about time we know the answer to it. Maybe there really is nothing, or maybe there is. But I believe that there is something there, you wanna know what? Morganthe's secret base. Think about it, remember crab alley? Where the Waterworks is? We didnt know what that was until Celestia came out, so maybe when a future world comes out (which i'm pretty sure the next world is Mirage), so will that secret location and we have to fight for our little wizard lives against morganthe. Post your ideas and maybe Kingsisle will use it. :D Until then, see you and my fellow friends around the spiral.

The one and only, TristanDarkBlade, Archmage Ice

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Tamato5 wrote:
Hello fans and random people, its me Tamato5 (i'm back yay :D). And I bring you a question that everyone wants the answer to: What is behind that gate in haunted cave?!? . Its about time we know the answer to it. Maybe there really is nothing, or maybe there is. But I believe that there is something there, you wanna know what? Morganthe's secret base. Think about it, remember crab alley? Where the Waterworks is? We didnt know what that was until Celestia came out, so maybe when a future world comes out (which i'm pretty sure the next world is Mirage), so will that secret location and we have to fight for our little wizard lives against morganthe. Post your ideas and maybe Kingsisle will use it. :D Until then, see you and my fellow friends around the spiral.

The one and only, TristanDarkBlade, Archmage Ice

its for a death quest thats its point