Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing in and out?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
What does KI mean by healing in and out? And if you are KI support can you send me a link to this question so I can view it for answers?

Thanks, Richard Starbright level 22 balance

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
"Healing in" gives you a bigger boost to the healing spells cast on you. "Healing out" boosts the healing spells you cast. If you have both in and out, and cast a healing spell on yourself, you will get an even bigger boost. I hope this helps you understand it better.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Dan768 wrote:
What does KI mean by healing in and out? And if you are KI support can you send me a link to this question so I can view it for answers?

Thanks, Richard Starbright level 22 balance

Healing in means incoming heals if you have gear that has lets say 5% incoming on it then that will say 5% in and same goes for out. Out means if you were to play a heal on someone else and you had 10% out then that heal would get boosted by 10% . Hope this helps :)

Defender
May 19, 2012
Healing in means when someone casts a heal on you, it is incoming. Healing out means you are a casting a heal on yourself or someone else, therefore the heal is outgoing. Therefore, if you cast a heal on yourself, it would be both incoming and outgoing.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It's pretty straight forward, heal in & out refers to the boost to healing spells coming in-used on you-or going out-sent from you. If you have boost to both and you cast on yourself you get both boosts to the healing spell.