Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

interesting tricks about avalon bosses

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Hi guys, today i am going to talk to you about some interesting strategies for when you are fighting avalon bosses.

Jabberwock: that pesky meteor can be used to your advantage. Simply beguile one of his minions, make sure your players are shielded (not his minion of course) and let him meteor. The minion should be killed, especially if jabberwock has a blade, or you put a fire trap on him before you used beguile. Since jabberwock is immune to beguile, sadly you cant beguile him to kill his minions right off the bat.

Pendragon: Bet you never thought of this, but those utility spells come in real handy here. There are 2 strategies for this particular boss.

1. Send an ice with avalon crafted gear out first, and no one else. The damage will only do around 20-80 damage depending on their resist.

2. This is the really interesting one. Have a myth and a fire enter the battle. Have the myth use shift on the first turn, and have the fire use detonate. If my theory is correct, the fire should get an automatic one in a million badge. And it would have done infitant damage, but the damage cap is one million, hense the one in a million badge. I have not tried this strategy, and i am waiting for my friend to help me to test it out. I will let you guys know how it goes. Until then, have fun using bosses cheats to your advantage :)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
Hi guys, today i am going to talk to you about some interesting strategies for when you are fighting avalon bosses.

Jabberwock: that pesky meteor can be used to your advantage. Simply beguile one of his minions, make sure your players are shielded (not his minion of course) and let him meteor. The minion should be killed, especially if jabberwock has a blade, or you put a fire trap on him before you used beguile. Since jabberwock is immune to beguile, sadly you cant beguile him to kill his minions right off the bat.

Pendragon: Bet you never thought of this, but those utility spells come in real handy here. There are 2 strategies for this particular boss.

1. Send an ice with avalon crafted gear out first, and no one else. The damage will only do around 20-80 damage depending on their resist.

2. This is the really interesting one. Have a myth and a fire enter the battle. Have the myth use shift on the first turn, and have the fire use detonate. If my theory is correct, the fire should get an automatic one in a million badge. And it would have done infitant damage, but the damage cap is one million, hense the one in a million badge. I have not tried this strategy, and i am waiting for my friend to help me to test it out. I will let you guys know how it goes. Until then, have fun using bosses cheats to your advantage :)

Believe me, this WORKS

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Jabberwock trick:
Myth and fire:
First turn kill it with:
Myth uses shift
Fire uses detonate
It wont do 1,000,000. It will do from 19,700 to 20,000. (no boosts included)