Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 new world ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
hello igot two new world ideas. Heres the first one:cloudivers:a world built on clouds where birds rule.and morgathes turning them against eachother. your trying to unite them with the help of the hawks with places like storm clouds, a tropical jungle fog everything with clouds inside out. with enemys like the spiders that eat birds(dont know the name of it)but hawks can help you in battles like they can join in like henchman and there free that would be awsome right so in this world is one where you defeat morganthe. Finally this is the the world you defeat her in :p Heres the second one:plazolous a city burnt down to flames building on fire.with people that survived the apocalipse with scavengers some mean some nice. with enemys like mutants or aleins.Its a nuclear apocalipes with a new big enemy wicth is molpatrus a rular of the throne who was betrayed by his army and hes a ghost with a revenge of a undead army or military who wants to rule all the worlds in the spiral. As well you have army summond beasts.you get a differet one for every school and they help you like in cloudivers So do you like these worlds or have some more ideas for these worlds and if you more storyline ideas leave them here :P

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I have one more world i like the one about the birds i had the same idea. Ok it would ba a city ruled by rich wizards, mad scientist and robots. I would say there is a evil rulor who has token ofer the city (the city would be called Robatopolis) and has put golems and potbells all over the city. You are called here after you finish avalon by the way. You must find out who this rulor is and stop him before he takes control of all the robots. So taht was a idea i had so yea.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
tbill777 wrote:
I have one more world i like the one about the birds i had the same idea. Ok it would ba a city ruled by rich wizards, mad scientist and robots. I would say there is a evil rulor who has token ofer the city (the city would be called Robatopolis) and has put golems and potbells all over the city. You are called here after you finish avalon by the way. You must find out who this rulor is and stop him before he takes control of all the robots. So taht was a idea i had so yea.
the first thing you said sounds liks celesia