Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp unfairness and rude comments.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Hai guys today i wanted to say pvp is unfair.
For 1 reason my level 35 private gets matched up with knights and captain's.
For 2 reason once i was on my level 10 and she got matched up with a level 20.
Reason 3 is that i too get matched with people with crown outfits.
I have NO crown outfits.
I also hate the lighting bolt they SHOULD ban it.

Now, for the rude comments.
Once I was in pvp again 2v2 with my friend.
This guy came and supported the other team.
I was fine with it, but all of a sudden he started saying my team was an epic fail and that we would lose.

And of course i got annoyed and told him to stop, he didnt i kept telling him and i stopped paying attention so they eventually got my friend and of course it happens when people lose,but then he said.

BOOM! Your a epic fail.
And some bad words and bad stuff.

Also I was in a Massive Fantasy palace in the pvp just for fun since my other character is level 80 and i get bored.
Then this level 28 boy said that i was epic fail and he could totally beat me.
So i was like fine battle me next.
And he battled me and lost," then said i was going easy on you."
Witch is a TERRIBLE lie.
So i said fine again but dont go easy on me.
And some people got in and he started saying stuff about our team so i ignored.
But at a point i got annoyed and of course he died and got mad so he said,"Your all ugly so i gonna leave so i dont get it too"
Pretty Much Wizard101 isnt too safe anymore.
:(

Melissa Soulsong - Level 80
Sophia DeathGem - Level 35
(DELETED) Autumn - Level 15

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea that is just rude players. Pvp can bring out the worst in people. Just ignore them for in the end they are noobs. 8)

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
pvp unfairness.

1. Are the Captains and knights lower level than you? If you're a low level, but have a high rank in pvp, you are most likely to get put against people that have a higher level than you and are usually private.
2. What rank is your level 10? Also sometimes whenever there aren't a lot of people around your level playing, they will probably match you up against someone about 10 times your level.
3. The crown outfits people cannot fix, and it's your problem you don't have crown outfits. Just because you don't have them doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't (not trying to sound harsh or mean).
Wild bolt shouldn't be banned. It's either 10, 100, or 1000 damage. They have about 1/3 of a chance to hit 1000.

Rudeness.

You have to understand this is an mmo, you're going to meet some jerks and you're going to meet some nice people. Ignore them, they are most likely trying to get you to talk so that they can tell their friend or friends you're dueling what equipment you're using. Also, there are kids in pvp who are just rude and cuss you out because you win. I say ignore people who act like complete jerks.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
savannahrose2108 on Jul 28, 2012 wrote:
I have NO crown outfits.

I was fine with it, but all of a sudden he started saying my team was an epic fail and that we would lose.

And of course i got annoyed and told him to stop, he didnt i kept telling him and i stopped paying attention so they eventually got my friend and of course it happens when people lose,but then he said.

BOOM! Your a epic fail.

Also I was in a Massive Fantasy palace in the pvp just for fun since my other character is level 80 and i get bored.
Witch is a TERRIBLE lie.
But at a point i got annoyed and of course he died and got mad so he said,"Your all ugly so i gonna leave so i dont get it too"

Oh my goodness that has happened to me!

I was playing pvp and this guy was supporting the other team and then he started calling me a noob and challenged me. I accepted it because he was only like three levels higher than me so I thought I might have a chance. Then his pet did a level 58 spell (Gnomest) and he had like ten blades on stuff. Then he just kept on calling me a noob. Julia Emerald Strider: level 39 life

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I get what you're saying. I'm level thirty and I'll get matched with say a level fourty two person. I know that it's free and you can join whatever level as long as there's no limit. But with the limit, fewer people join. I find that unfair but it makes you think about using your spells and moves more wisely.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I have NO crown outfits.

BOOM! Your a epic fail.

Witch is a TERRIBLE lie.

yeah, it's annoying.

i heard the same a few times tonight~ some of my opponents had 3 and 4 friends show up during our match just to taunt from the sidelines and call me an epic fail because i couldn't beat a level 30 knight (i'm a level 17 corporal). of course, being an adult, i put a stop to it pretty quickly with my ignore button (it's your best friend, so use it liberally).

i don't think ki is doing enough to stop bullying in pvp. as an adult with 2 archmage wizards, i'm a big girl and can take care of myself~ but, if that's how these people treat me, i shudder to think of what they do to young kids who are new.

firefrog16 said:

The crown outfits people cannot fix, and it's your problem you don't have crown outfits. Just because you don't have them doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't (not trying to sound harsh or mean).

I disagree. Crowns gear/spending real money on overpowered school-only treasure cards should not be a requirement to rank up~ strategy should dictate who wins, not who spent the most money.

-von
(aka angela the crownless corporal)

88 balance
80 death
64 storm
42 life
21 myth
21 ice
17 fire

Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
I have NO crown outfits.

BOOM! Your a epic fail.

Witch is a TERRIBLE lie.

yea pvp is unfair like another reason it is is cause i am in 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 i get matched with someone like if i was in 3v3 i would say lvl 32, 21 and 76 so i need that to be changed and another thing when i am doing matches they use tc (treasure cards) and it drives me nuts

usually i just say they cheated and they need to work and your REAL skills unstead of FAKE OR TC skills

another thing that annoys me is when i am always dying and get 15 loses in a row and they get harder instead of easier and and well idk what to do about it

so one thing take the stupid tc out, 2, make it easier and 3 make it in my lvl group and dont make stupid excuses not to and put my in private if i'm private and veteran if your veteran thnx

william dragonblood (lvl 48)
michail blood ( 5 )
ion summersmith lvl 1 lol but really

ok now make it fair

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Don't blame the game. Blame the player.