Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who Goes First In A Duel?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
You never know who will go first. Being able to go first gives you a head start in php and in normal combat. There should be a new stat called acceleration, head start, first caster or some other name. Whichever creature or opponent has a higher number head start goes first. For duels with three or more characters on a battlefield, whichever sides combined head start points is higher goes first. This would be a new stat. Do you like the idea? yes or no.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Yes! I hate that mobs often get to go first despite being two to your one and having higher stats than you. Feels good to beat them but still... This would be especially helpful for those of us who like to solo.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Good idea! If the head start thing is the same it will still be random maybe? Next to enimes rank a number should show how high their headstart is.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Defender
Nov 21, 2010
It could be good idea for pvp only because in pve the bosses always cheats. So the will start first no matter what. For pvp the gear probably will benefit some schools while others not.
I think that the fire school and storm will get better chance to start first since they the attackers while ice and life last.
For conclusion I think that the idea is bad.
The chances to start first should remain random for fairness of the fight.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011