Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Hi. I am contemplating on buying a mega bundle but i want to know up to what tier is available. I am 53 ingame, if there are higher tiers, can I claim them?

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Arniebella wrote:
Hi. I am contemplating on buying a mega bundle but i want to know up to what tier is available. I am 53 ingame, if there are higher tiers, can I claim them?

No there is not. There is only any level, lvl 10 or higher, 20, 30, 40, and 50.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
codastar wrote:
Arniebella wrote:

No there is not. There is only any level, lvl 10 or higher, 20, 30, 40, and 50.

The Bundles were upgraded to level 80, this includes Mega and Epic.

Defender
May 19, 2012
I have purchased the Sultan's Palace, the Fantasy Palace (not sure if this is the right name), the hawk bundle, and the pagoda bundle, and so far of these, the gear I like best is from the Sultan's Palace and the pagoda. The pagoda gear is an excellent set for a balance wizard especially. Both sets, in my opinion, give the best stats while giving a decent health and mana boost as well. My balance wizard on one account is currently wearing gear that came from the dragon packs, while my life wizard is wearing the pagoda gear, and my life wizard actually has more health than my balance wizard now. I'm seriously contemplating purchasing another pagoda set for my balance wizard. My storm wizard is wearing the gear from the Sultan's Palace, else it would be equipped to my balance wizard instead, but I still think the pagoda set would be awesome for her.