Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 onzies!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2011
I had an idea that we could have onesies in wizard!

it would be from the crown shop and you put it on and its your hat, robe and shoes.

i reckon you should be able to design your own, but it would be crowns. there would be an option or a tail, hood etc. if you onsie is like slmo or cookie monster, you get the option to use those as a base, same with school onesies like a storm one, ice etc.

you can also add shoes, ugg boots, slippers etc.

please all your ideas, and i would love to see this in the game :)

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
sydneypixie wrote:

it would be from the crown shop and you put it on and its your hat, robe and shoes.

i reckon you should be able to design your own, but it would be crowns. there would be an option or a tail, hood etc. if you onsie is like slmo or cookie monster, you get the option to use those as a base, same with school onesies like a storm one, ice etc.

Elmo???????? That would drive me crazy rofl rofl

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Grandmaster Pyro

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
sydneypixie wrote:

wait what??????

Defender
May 13, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sydneypixie wrote:

ok this will be um either huh wait you want what, why, or this would be perfect for that challenge i was gonna make to see how young a person can make there character look XD

for this idea idk

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
emc99 wrote:
What is an onesie?

Onesie are kinda like jumpsuits, and mainly used on infants to fully clothe them, and for better changings. It's also like Footie pajamas,

Defender
May 21, 2011
lol ty for replying, for those who dont know what a onesie is, its a jumpsuit.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I hope you dont mean you get to pixelize it and whatnot. That could be used for inappropriate means. If its preset then YES. >:D Dropped by jade oni, of course :P

Defender
May 21, 2011
cat4hurricane4 wrote:
emc99 wrote:
What is an onesie?

Onesie are kinda like jumpsuits, and mainly used on infants to fully clothe them, and for better changings. It's also like Footie pajamas,

lol also they are like one piece pajamas, and also like costumes. on a camp i went to, one of my leaders has a monkey, dog and devil onsie. but yes if you see a baby in a one piece that would be a onesie too :P and yes they are like footie ones but usually they dont have feet, i dont think...

in wizard i was thinking of having ugg boots on the feet lol

Defender
May 21, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
I hope you dont mean you get to pixelize it and whatnot. That could be used for inappropriate means. If its preset then YES. >:D Dropped by jade oni, of course :P

no no i mean you choose what pattern, if you have ugg boots or slippers etc. you dont get t draw your own patterns or place your own tail, things like that are auto in places. but there should be base things, like cookie moneter, elmo, monkey, dog, cat etc. and when i say you can have a tail, its only in one spot, although you can change the look. you can change the color of things as well, as in if the pattern was duckies, and the base backround was purple you can change it to another color. basically its custom, but you cant like move a tail on the hood or something like that. you dont get to add your own pictures onto it or stuff like that. so there shouldn't be anything inappropriate. but it should be from the crown shop cause other wise you can customize it o:

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I could gift them to my sisters! :P They fit the part based on how they act sometimes :P

Defender
May 21, 2011
ty everyone for replying :D i hope they actually bring in onesies cause it would be fun to wear around :D

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Defender
May 21, 2011
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Why not just make us hold rattles and have pet teddy bears?
cute idea, though i still want onesies :P

EDIT:
oh oops i thought you said raffles where you being sarcastic?
cause onesies aren't only for infants ....
but i do like the pet teddy bears o: