Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-27-12

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
lucky8898 wrote:
how about custom houses? Like, not exactly custom, cuz that would be really hard to program, but, say, if i wanted a wizard city house, there could be a specific look 2 everything, but i got to put the pieces together, like a puzzle. You could put a courtyard here, a waterfall there, and put a patch of grass to the right; u could choose whether it was day or night, and the number of bedrooms or balconies in a house. Like, all the courtyards could look the same, and all the waterfalls could look the same - we wizards just get to choose where they go.

~Laura LifeLeaf
"xoxo

I thought of this too, like you could by housing packages where they have all the pieces for a house that you can build however you want, and then sell individual pieces too so if you want something really unique.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's getting late, but I promise I didn't forget about you! It's still Friday, so let's do the usual... it's time for Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Aedan11 suggested that perhaps we should poll everyone on not just what house is their favorites, but ideas for new houses that we haven't even though of yet. Sounds like a fantastic idea to me! So, please reply to this post and describe your dream castle if you could wave a magic wand and create one!

Have a great few last hours of your Friday, and a super fantastic weekend! Enjoy that summer sun!

i have a new idea based on a dream i had XD
ok so like a magical palace right
and in one area 1 time a day at a random time when you are online
a unicorn dashs right on through leaving rainbow dust
if ya click x before the rainbow dust goes away you get 1 outta 5 prizes

epic unicorn chariot ( epic is part of the name)
unicorn horn ( a wand that looks like a little horn and you speak into it when your using a spell )
or the unicorn's excalibur ( O.O no clue why that came into my dream)
and finally depending on your characters school you get a
stardust unicorn spell
costs 0 pips
school your school
effect
deal 200 damage ( based on your own school ) then give a +50%universal blade to self

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Two of the ideas in this thread remind me of something I asked for in Test Realm a while ago.

Kit Houses - basically like irl "Kit Houses"

There is a set number of variables but within that set you can build your house as you please.

So There would be several -
floor plans, and you'd choose one
exterior facing or "siding"
skys
yard
surrounding the yard (stormy sea, continued sky, etc.)
interior detailing/ moldings/door shapes etc.
types of windows & doors

So for a crown price (assume the following choices were in the Kit House -)
you could have a house that is:

Dragon's Fjord Floor Plan
Wooded Cottage Siding
Grizzleheim Night Sky
Storm House Yard
Wooded Cottage Interior Moldings
Avalon Doors & Windows

And you'd lay wall & floor housing items as usual & add extra landscaping items outside as usual.

I love the idea of having different shape rooms we could build-a-block together as we like. I've always wished the interior of the houses was the same as the outside looked - in terms of number of rooms and floors and where they should be. But I'd have been just as happy to be able to choose the above aspects.

From a programmers stand point I guess there'd have to be maybe only 3 of each choice available at first and every possible combination would have to be built and when the player plugged in their options they'd actually be choosing an item - like when we dye an outfit. Unless it's possible to work a set of the Kit House choices like when we change the characters equipment. The character doesn't change but her stats and appearance do.

Defender
May 21, 2011
i just had an idea, sorry i am late and posting it on the nes]xt friday! (thursday in america) (no if anyone else wrote this in the commonts i dadint see but no i didnt take the idea) but i had this idea in another game, but i dont play it anymore, but when you start to decorate your house, there should be a button that says: day/night: and if its day and you press it it becomes night and if its night and you press it it becomes day. there should also be a weather button, even on the storm house where its always rainy, that should be one of the weathers.

also for next feedback friday, can you do something to do with clothing? like what clothing item whould you add? or if there was something you could change about a clothing item what would it be? i have ideas for both :)

Administrator
These are fantastic, Wizards! I'll pass these along to the team. They're all certainly very creative, and it's not very fire-y, but there is something wonderful about a maze of connected waterslides. I think, as long as they're warm waterslides, that may be part of my dream house as well. ::grin::.

New Feedback Friday coming up in mere moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea