Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-27-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's getting late, but I promise I didn't forget about you! It's still Friday, so let's do the usual... it's time for Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Aedan11 suggested that perhaps we should poll everyone on not just what house is their favorites, but ideas for new houses that we haven't even though of yet. Sounds like a fantastic idea to me! So, please reply to this post and describe your dream castle if you could wave a magic wand and create one!

Have a great few last hours of your Friday, and a super fantastic weekend! Enjoy that summer sun!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I would like to be able to stitch the attributes of a powerful wand, staff, or sword to my hands. I like the effect and appearance of casting spells with my hands, especially with my life mage. At higher levels, however, casting instruments become crucial to boost pips, critical, etc. It would be so cool if I could stitch those stats/attributes to my hands. I would definitely spend crowns on that.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
I personally would love a house (Will be kinda complicated) That has a 'labyrinth' built under the home, with an open area in the centaur, maybe even with a minotaur!

The top of the house would be like a castle, yet more squared off, and lower down, with a large spiraling upwards tower, like the one (I don't remember the name atm) made his wax wings and could've leapt of and flew for a bit. Maybe it could have clear ground where you could walk or 'fly' out of a window there, which teleports you to the ground into a sea like area, or even animated you falling!

That would be cool, and various other myths and legends incorporated, it would be very intruiging.

Maybe a room within the yard area as 'medusa's lair' with various statues frozen in place of various people and creatures from the spiral.

I apologize for any typos and mis-spellings.

I hope this is an enjoyable idea. :D

~ Danielle LionHeart; A Proud Pyromancer

PS: FIRE would be awesome to have in the house too. LOL.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
A huge Evil Magma Pea house. :D Buyable with only crowns, gives you one snack a day. 10% chance of a mega :P That would rack in a lot of sales LOL

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
What about something like Hogwarts School, but it would be the Ravenwood School / Castle of Magic. It could have:

- rooms dedicated to the Headmaster, and to each of the schools with their teachers;

- a dining hall set up for many students, where we could prepare our own feast;

- an inter-active library, where we could actually take books and/or put them back;

- secret passages, like a special door in each of the professor's rooms that leads to "their own" homes;

- Bartleby, with a Spiral that could take us away, like on a vacation, to visit one or more of the other worlds;

- dorm rooms.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
A zafarian house availible for gold or crowns that looks different than the sun palace, and also a avalon house availible for gold or crowns that looks different than the winter winds tower :D idk what they would look like but i would love to have these houses in the crowns shop availible for gold or crowns like the other houses.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
How about a large celestian temple with a courtyard under one of those magic domes like the district of the stars is under. That is, the courtyard would be under the dome, and the front door sort of extrudes into it. The courtyard would have the spiral door under a gazebo that looks like a smaller version of some ironicly coral like gazebos scattered around the courtyard. There would be four fountains on an round'ish platform at the center of the courtyard, with a circle of water jets aimed directly at a statue of a celestian, alien man. The staues would all be facing the center of the platform, and the fountains might change size to move up and down the statues if Kingsisle has time to do that. There might be some crabs standing outside the dome, similar to those treants surounding the life house. Inside, there would be a room with a ceiling that rotates, with a mural, like thing on it that shows the sun in one corner, the moon in another, and several stars in the third. there might be a statue of one of those celestian constructs that look like a colossus in there as well. There would also be some empty rooms with ceilings made of glass domes with metal paterns forming a sort of, crystal mosaic, perhaps with a veiw of a spyre like thing rotating above the room with the rotating ceiling I described earlier. At the end of two generic, celestian hallways would be a door that leads to either end a semicircular glass tube, with the same crystal mosaic look as the domes inside, and a weiw of the magic dome from the outside. This might be supported by a curved pillar coming out of the temple wall.
The name of the castle would be something like temple of the asterals. I look foward to seeing how well this turns out.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I would love a house avalon styled with magical fairies and unicorns running around, and one thing I thought of that I think would be a great idea for a house, on like the edge of the house, have a derby race track that reaches all around, like a wall

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Feedback Friday has quickly became one of my favorite things! This is a great one, too!

-Barkingham Palace-
Many of you might think, well aren't there already two Marleybone houses? I think this one could come in a bundle. You can walk in through Barkingham Palace in Marleybone, or there's a tapestry to Regent's Square. Hallway after hallway would lead to throne room after throne room. A spiral staircase in the middle could go down to a treasure room, which can be harvested every day.

You might have had enough of castles. I don't have any more ideas right now...

Hero
May 02, 2009
I think my dream house would have a dragonspyre theme to it, with a lava moat, ds themed walls, and a dungeon to place people in. There would also be dragon pedistals that you would interact with that would do different things, like open hidden doors and stuff like that. You would even be able to cast spells outside of the duel arena, which is set on a platform above a pool of lava (the duel arena that is).

There would also a be a battledrake that you would be able to ride around the house as well as portals on the outside and inside of the house that would lead to different places that you could only access via those portals.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Sorry i'm late Falmea! I been getting into out from the computer more.

Okay heres my idea. It is a Zafaria home:

Alright so when you come in you have a house guard and you can make it how ever you want. So here is my boss:
Name: Wolf's Tough Guard.
Health: 100
Cheats: His rank one and 2 and 3 spells are like rank 6, 7, and 8 and 9 damage.
If you use over rank 6 spells he will use Fire dragon that does 3,000 damage on you. But you can use rank 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Minion: Guard Minion
Health: 90
Cheats: He has 1000% resist.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
My wizard is a bit more combat and study oriented, so here is how I would do it:

- A fortress, easily defendable, large food storage area for when i am under siege.
- Inside the fortress a Library, filled with copies of every book from across the Spiral (I haven't read all of them yet )
- A platoon of Fire Elf Archers to fire down a flaming death upon those who seek my castle harm
- Werewolf swordsmen, to defend the keep if ever a foe should breach the walls.
- That thing from Harry Potter where all of the statues come to life to defend the castle.
- My own little area to scry throughout the Spiral
-What Pyromancer's house would be complete without a magma pool to relax in?
- A deep, dark winding dungeon to keep hostages in
- Teleporters to and from all of my friends' houses in case they need to escape a siege on their end, and so i can visit them
- A training yard to hone my skills. If no wizards are there to duel me, then the power of the yard will summon up a random monster for me to fight.
- A hidden grove where my brother Daniel (He is a theurgist, and just for the record, both of these characters are mine) grows all sorts of fruits, vegetables, and healing herbs.
- A large dining area (I can get rather messy and ravenous under the Full Moon)
- Last but not least, a nook for the brewing of potions.

Defender
May 21, 2011
My idea has come from a bush walk i just went on :)

Ill try describe the garden:

-there are like, fat palm trees that are straight and tall
-the ground is covered in clovers and the palms's bares are covered in this plant, only leaves that covers most of the area with the palms
- then you walk past the palms there is a mini beach (river with a sand bank)
- there are like miniture houses (not really) but naturally grown huts of like dying vines and stuff.
-snakes
- one massive really pretty willow tree
-sky is bright
-sand is pright
-lots of birds and other nature

now here is the house! :D

the house is a small wodden hut, it looks like one room from the outside, from the inside it has three. they are all circlular. on the left room there is a window which covers most of the wall and there is like a bed/couch attached to it. on the right room it has an already made desk with jars with like leaves or feathers. and in the main room on the back wall its like a kitchen of wood, but there is some metal pasts for like the oven etc.

then in one room there is a trapdoor in the corner (out of the way) and it leads to under ground, which is like the house above, times three.

it doesnt look like the under ground though and it balready has a lamp which makes the room as like and bright as the house above.

i would love this house :) and i would so have it in real life on that place, through its a national pack, cant build there. :)

~sydney pixie

Community Leader
Aedan11 suggested that perhaps we should poll everyone on not just what house is their favorites, but ideas for new houses that we haven't even though of yet. Sounds like a fantastic idea to me! So, please reply to this post and describe your dream castle if you could wave a magic wand and create one!

My dream house?

I have had so many ideas about houses and it seems each idea I have is filled with each new house created. My dream house is a build your own.
Each room comes as a piece. Different shapes and sizes and you are able to connect them making a very different house for each player.

Room shapes; L shaped, square, triangle, ect. Each piece could allow so many items for decorating. We have seen what can be done with dorms with only 50 items you could make each piece 75 items.
Add ons could be; Stairs, pools, rivers, doors & windows , arenas dungeons, ect. You could even have one add on for fishing lake player could fish during they day and receive special gifts much like the genie in sultans palace.

You could use a basic wight/height design but allow the player to create their very own house, let them be the builder by adding or rooming rooms ect. As long as the player stays within the allotted space they can build any shape.

Lets say a player buys 4 L shaped pieces and puts them end to end their house could be a full square having 4 rooms. They could even add a pool in the middle.
This would be my dream house. 8)

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
For more budget-conscious wizards like me, how about some scaled-down versions of the Crowns Bundle house that are available for either gold or Crowns? These would be comparable in price to the smaller pre-Crowns houses buyable in the housing shops in Dragonspyre and lower, between those and the 100,000 gold standard for the Crown shop homes.

For Avalon, the smaller home would be one of the Caer Lyon cottages, or maybe the Dryad lady's home in the Wyld. I'd model the larger house after the Abbey, or a larger version of the Silver Rose temple in Abbey Road.

For Zafaria, I would model a house after the Stone Town style, and make it larger by expanding below ground away from the sun's heat. For a starter model, how about some of the huts in the Savannah?

There are a couple of housing items I'd love to see added too. For gardeners, a bug zapper or scarecrow that would reduce the chance of pests. And for pet fans, how about pet training kiosks (similar to the minigame kiosks we have now) so we could train at home? Personal kiosks might even be a way to introduce new pet games, ones you would have to buy with Crowns - or they could be the ultra-rare goodies in a pet-themed Horde pack.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Okay, first, I gotta say, some of the ideas already posted are amazing. Love the idea of a labyrinth under my house!

I have two simple ideas for houses, but they are pretty much my Wizard101 dream houses.

Wysteria:

The main part of the house would be set up similar to the student dorms in Pigswick Academy, including the amazing ceilings, fire place, windows, and pillars. There would be stairs on both sides leading to an upper area with four rooms that could be decorated, each having a large window/door that leads out to a veranda/deck area that’s big enough to place tables and chairs or whatever. They would be connected all the way around by a narrow walkway with an iron scrollwork railing.

Outside, the grounds would have a fountain like the one at the world gate when you arrive at Wysteria, only it would be at the house’s world gate. All of the yards would be accessible rather than having fenced off portions and would surround the entire house, different areas viewable from different verandas. Instead of large trees, there would be topiaries and nicely manicured hedges and bushes. I could add stuff, but it would be pretty enough to leave it as-is if I wanted to. There would be a side yard that’s hidden upon arrival to the house and not visible from the verandas that is large enough to place two full gardens but keep them out of view.

I would also love it if there were a few hidden rooms (though, larger and more useable than the hidden room in the current Wysteria house) and maybe a pvp area or, as someone else commented, a pet derby area.

Avalon:

Rather than a castle (and, I do think the new Winter Winds castle is gorgeous, btw. Nicely done on that one, KI!) I would love to have a cottage-style house like some of the ones seen around Avalon, one that looks from the outside like Sophia’s in The Wild, complete with thatched roof and all, but much bigger than that house. Layout would be about the same as Dragon’s Fjord house with a large room and small nook (personally, I like putting my kitchen there) on the main floor and then stairs/ladders leading to upper floor with four rooms to be decorated.

The outside would look very similar to The Wild, complete with a toadstool village, but with a toadstool house I could go in and decorate. Something small to just play with, like a guest house lol.

Most importantly, the houses would have a 300 item count inside and out, either with a crown elixir or some expansion thing I could craft...I don’t care how I have to get it, I just want to be able to place more items. :D

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Thanks again, Professor Falmae! You have made me want to start a Fire Character :D

I'm only going to submit my two favorite House Ideas - the first is this:

A Gothic Revival Mansion (Victorian Era, but in the Gothic Revival Style)

The link didn't post correctly - but a Google Image Search of Gothic Mansions comes up with great images.

Complicated floor plans, three and four stories high with real attics. Porches, verandas, giant windows you can walk in like a door, wide arching stair cases, moving panels and hidden passage ways and rooms, gazebos ... on and on and on. They are varied, complicated, stylistic, iconic, romantic and maybe ~ haunted :D

The closest we have now is The Death House - but it's ugly.

The Gothic Mansion should be flexible and a person who wanted a Death style house would be able to buy the facings and trimmings with all the falling apart boards and walls Like adding wall paper to an interior - but the exterior "siding" would look all crumbled and decayed with or without the skull motif. The slime filled pond could be a crown item, all the fixtures of the Death House could be crown items. But they could be add-ons to a much larger more complicated house. The basic house should be one that anyone would like but in the theme of the old Gothic movies and books.

So it's a night sky, stormy sea crashing on cliff side rocks. It would be nice if they could use the Storm House sky (as it's nice for a spooky house or a pretty one - unlike the murky Death School House sky.) But the yard should be different. The front view from the World Tree Door could be similar in size and arrangement to the Storm School House- but behind the house - out of view - it needs a large wide open yard (like the Massive Fantasy Palace yard) for large area spell gardens and all their likes. But it's got to be out of view, as a lot of the gardens are ugly or have a very dominant appearance. 62 prickley bears aren't so bad- but the sand and insect tablets are ugly and Deadly Flytraps & Snap Dragons are both ugly and all you can look at.

The house itself should be like the ones in the search link and the stereotypes. Spacious, windowed, lots of rooms and lots of stairs, with hidden passages that are a puzzle to open. Hidden doors that are actual fireplaces or book cases. But they don't lead to gross dungeons and creepy demon eyed prisoners in the basement - they lead to hidden nooks in the house, attics, a sunlit conservatory room or green house room or perfect little library with books we've seen in the game, but with text we can read or interact with to have read to us - tunnels to a secret picnic area on the cliffs, a secret magic garden that reminds you of Wysteria and Avalon in its plants ... and the clouds are beginning to lift with sunlight streaming out - it's a perfect spot for the Unicorn Statue and all your favorite pets.

But unlike the stereotypes and unlike the Death House, the house and grounds should be in good repair, respectable and beautiful in the front main grounds - but off toward the back there seems to be a dark wood, wild and tangled, a great place to get lost. Not a creepy forest - it's a mysterious forest. In the pattern of the new bundle houses there could be something cool in the woods, as a reason to go and explore. Like a fairy realm or a wishing well that connected us to Wizard101 for requests and bug reports, even when Test Realm is Offline.

We can add falling apart floors and walls and slimy ponds and torn up paintings and ghosts and ghoul pets if they want to. Or we can add all the pretty house dressings from the spiral - and even - hopefully - new stuff. Wide backed wicker chairs, new High Gothic styled furniture which would go with the Avalon Housing or new High Victorian styled items that would go with any Victorian era house. Tapestries and paintings of items in the spiral but done in the style of John William Waterhouse, Edward Burne-Jones and Dante Gabriel Rosetti. Stained glass windows in the High Gothic Style but with the universal themes like Ladies, Unicorns, Gardens, Landscapes & Seascapes, Mythological Creatures... (lol, I know I'm mixing eras - but it could go and they are pretty :D as long as you stick with the more romantic artists of Victorian times, instead of the ones we think of as Victorian like Charles Dana Gibson.)

If this house was part of a bundle card it could come out in time for Halloween.

It could come with the

• Tapestry to Nightside

• A new Familiar Black Cat Pet - that is slinky & realistic - unlike the rabid mongrel cats we have now

• A new Witches Broom mount that has a small crow "hood ornament" on the front

• A simple new wand that is shaped like the first death school wand - but it glows with black light like the death bird hybrid pet.

• There could also be an interactive once-in-24-hours Trick or Treat Cauldron - that has an equal chance of giving you: 1 energy ball refill, 1 Smoke Screen stuck to your head all day, 1 Mega Snack, 24 hr inability to drop a port, 1 Guiding Light stuck to your head all day, 1 Black Mantle stuck to your head all day, etc. but the idea is they are all really really good Or really really bad - and you have an equal chance at each one.

• The clothing gear could all be with a Death School Cards & stats a death student would appreciate - focused on higher accuracy and punch and less focused on shielding.
The appearance of the gear could be similar to this for girls -
I tried to link to a long dress similar to one for Dracula's wife in a movie about Vlad the Impaler. It's just long skirt, fitted bodice, long fitted sleeves, black lace over a dark red dress, square neckline - very medieval.
and similar to this for boys - and here I tried to link to a picture of a boys costume that would go with that dress. Black, fitted pants, with Three Musketeer type boots to the knee, a fitted vest, ruffled cravat at the throat, and a fitted jacket that's fitted in the sleeve and trunk area - but flares and is pleated to the mid thigh below the waist. Black & white - elegant and hard to place but it's between 1700's & 1800's look.

But it could also be timed for Christmas instead. A Gothic Mansion could easily be part of a Christmas timed bundle. It could come with:

• The Tapestry to Shopping District

• A new Holly Sprig Wand, (similar to the one you get as a new Life student, but it would have holly leaves and berries and glow green.)

• A new Sleigh Mount, (red, green and white, personal sized and flying higher like the Falcon.)

• The pet could be a new Winterbright Sprite Pet (she could be red lipped, green eyed and red headed, white dress but different than a Myth Sprite, a diamond crown like the Fairy Queen's but white, She would come with a Winterbright Sprite Card that would work like a regular Sprite Spell but be much more powerful (like automatically Critical - on each round of the heal.) And her talents would be both life and ice. So like dual life & ice accuracy boost, dual life & ice resist etc. People would buy the card just to get that pet. Especially if her Max Stat on all 5 stats was 350 so people can start hatching to bring up their stats on the new school pets - in order to max out the 12% on ~Dealer damage and get ready for whatever the other new 12% talents are going to be.

• The clothing gear would be the same as described above except the colors would be either light blue and white going with Ice theme or red and green going with Christmas theme. The cards would be ice not death but the same problems for ice and death exist so the stats on the gear would still favor accuracy and damage over health and resistance. The Christmas time version could come with Giving Tree that does give it's own seeds.

And either way please - please bring out lots of new furnishings and allow us to dye it all in the dye shop. With new colors, all the colors of the Spiral - in fact.

And make the new outfits totally dye-able like the old gear was.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Everything Wintercull said Everything ...

Wintercull wrote:
Okay, first, I gotta say, some of the ideas already posted are amazing. Love the idea of a labyrinth under my house!

I have two simple ideas for houses, but they are pretty much my Wizard101 dream houses.

Wysteria:

The main part of the house would be set up similar to the student dorms in Pigswick Academy, including the amazing ceilings, fire place, windows, and pillars. There would be stairs on both sides leading to an upper area with four rooms that could be decorated, each having a large window/door that leads out to a veranda/deck area that’s big enough to place tables and chairs or whatever. They would be connected all the way around by a narrow walkway with an iron scrollwork railing.

Outside, the grounds would have a fountain like the one at the world gate when you arrive at Wysteria, only it would be at the house’s world gate. All of the yards would be accessible rather than having fenced off portions and would surround the entire house, different areas viewable from different verandas. Instead of large trees, there would be topiaries and nicely manicured hedges and bushes. I could add stuff, but it would be pretty enough to leave it as-is if I wanted to. There would be a side yard that’s hidden upon arrival to the house and not visible from the verandas that is large enough to place two full gardens but keep them out of view.

I would also love it if there were a few hidden rooms (though, larger and more useable than the hidden room in the current Wysteria house) and maybe a pvp area or, as someone else commented, a pet derby area.

Avalon:

Rather than a castle (and, I do think the new Winter Winds castle is gorgeous, btw. Nicely done on that one, KI!) I would love to have a cottage-style house like some of the ones seen around Avalon, one that looks from the outside like Sophia’s in The Wild, complete with thatched roof and all, but much bigger than that house. Layout would be about the same as Dragon’s Fjord house with a large room and small nook (personally, I like putting my kitchen there) on the main floor and then stairs/ladders leading to upper floor with four rooms to be decorated.

The outside would look very similar to The Wild, complete with a toadstool village, but with a toadstool house I could go in and decorate. Something small to just play with, like a guest house lol.

Most importantly, the houses would have a 300 item count inside and out, either with a crown elixir or some expansion thing I could craft...I don’t care how I have to get it, I just want to be able to place more items. :D

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I also just wanted to suggest some add ons.

I'd love to be able to buy a crown item that was an extra door you can put on your wall (like the little pet door.) But these are doors you can go through like portals that don't take up any floor space, and blend into your decor.

Below are 2 Castles that you could add the door to your dorm in Ravenwood or to a first castle and you walk through into another castle yard as if it were the portals we have now (but they take up space in the floor and also don’t go with – any thing – at all. Also there is a third idea that is totally different from anything we have now.

On the other side of your door-portal is a pre-set destination.

* A Pet Castle - with more allowable pets inside and outside. Even if it reduced the number of non pet items you could place.

* A Gardeners Castle - where the "house" is a giant green house - you could use it as a second castle if you want to live in a glass and stone house - or it could be an indoor pet house or it could be set with pots for a green house use. The indoor and outdoor item count would be the same as now since it’s essentially a regular castle with a different Glass Palace look and a fully landscaped yard (like the Life House is) but in the style of a Victoria B.C. garden. It would be nice if there were additional housing items added resembling potted plants and flower beds and other plants you would find in such a garden, too. So we could add them to our houses or use them to decorate the Gardeners Castle. And the walls of the Gardeners Castle are glass with 2 or 3 deep terrace shelves down from the walls to set pots on or other decorations or these new Victoria B.C. styled housing decorations. The yard outside is large enough for 2 large area spell gardens with their likes.

* Just the Yards Doors
- one for each house that already exists - but it's only the yards with the “natural” features like the rivers, waterfalls, caves and ledges through tunnels, terraces, rocks, ice bridges and the landscaping that is there when you buy the house. But Just The Yards have none of the “man made” items like the statues, dead gobblers in frozen ponds, ruins, watch towers, play-houses, arches, man-made bridges, or the houses. In the area that the structures stood the artists would just replicate some other part of the yard and fill it in. It’s just an extra flat area for pets or garden or picnic area or whatever.

For me this would allow me to use my current favorite house - Wizard City Wooded Cottage –but have my pets in the side Wysteria Villa yard - and have my garden in the back through the Storm Yard Door. Without having to deal with the waste of space that those houses are. It would just be a simplicity and extra “pretty” I’d gladly pay crowns for.

So I could port home. Land on the World Gate platform, see my river & waterfall, maybe the resident unicorn in the grove and a few favored pets. Walk into the house, go to the Storm Yard door and end up in the Storm Yard to do my garden – hit the Home button and be back inside my house – walk through my Wystera Villa Yard Door to pick up and drop off pets I’m working on – hit the Home button and be back inside the house to visit the shard bank or be able to hit the Home button from there -- and end up in my Dorm in Ravenwood for a shortcut back to the Pet Pavilion. Or hit the World Gate out in the house yard – to get back to Avalon.

The Yard Doors would be crown items that cost less than the houses do now, but have half again the number of item slots. Just the Yard has a 375 count or so. And a pet count of 100 or at least 75.

They could have or not have their own World Gate. They could or could not have their own Bank/Shared Bank there on the platform next to the World Gate. But just hitting Home from a Just the Yard – would land you back inside the house it’s set in. Not the houses World Gate or out in it’s yard. You’d be standing right back where you were ready to turn and walk through another door.

In your pack the yards would hopefully not be counted as castles. But like maybe you can have 3 or 4 Castles and 3 or 4 yards. Though I know for myself – I’d only have 2 castles and 4 yards if I could. I use my Massive Fantisy Palace for storage for all my wizards when they are decorating. My main wizard lives in the Wooded Cottage and I’d be over the moon if she could have one yard for her garden and 2 or 3 for all her pets and no extra houses or yard stuff to deal with. It would be lovely.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
My dream house?

I have had so many ideas about houses and it seems each idea I have is filled with each new house created. My dream house is a build your own.
Each room comes as a piece. Different shapes and sizes and you are able to connect them making a very different house for each player.

Room shapes; L shaped, square, triangle, ect. Each piece could allow so many items for decorating. We have seen what can be done with dorms with only 50 items you could make each piece 75 items.
Add ons could be; Stairs, pools, rivers, doors & windows , arenas dungeons, ect. You could even have one add on for fishing lake player could fish during they day and receive special gifts much like the genie in sultans palace.

You could use a basic wight/height design but allow the player to create their very own house, let them be the builder by adding or rooming rooms ect. As long as the player stays within the allotted space they can build any shape.

Lets say a player buys 4 L shaped pieces and puts them end to end their house could be a full square having 4 rooms. They could even add a pool in the middle.
This would be my dream house. 8)

AWESOME IDEA!! Paige, you are the queen of housing! Trust you to come up with something this brilliant. The parts and piesce would have to be changeable though. It would take me forever to figure out where I wanted something placed. And after awhile, I might decide to try a different layout, so yeah, need the ability to change it around. If KI is looking for a creative time sinkhole for us for in between content releases, this one would be great.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Ok, this idea just hit me: The Castle of Time!

It looks like a typical castle: suits of armor, a moat, torches, etc etc etc. But inside a spire is the Crystal of the Ages! It's a glowing blue crystal floating in midair, with three pedestals next to it. The purple one on the left is the Stone of the Past! Interacting with it turns the crystal purple and sends the castle back in time! It shows more of a stone age kind of castle, with a cave with carvings, a volcano, typical prehistory stuff. The green pedestal on the right is the Pedestal of the Future! It sends the palace in to the years to come! It causes the house to take on a steampunk-ish look, with gears and cogs and steam and such. The house itself looks like a robo-fortress! The best part is, you can decorate each "time zone" differently! The blue one in the middle is the Pedestal of Ages, which is used to reset the house to normal.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I want a house that is entirely accessed by a maze of water slides. There would have to be a lot of elevation so you could have plenty of fun slides. Better yet would be an entire world made around water slides. :D

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
I think that there should be a house where there is a teleporter to "high-end" places such as merle's castle (or whatever its called) or other places in worlds that have dozens of quests intersecting with them. And I think the house should have a huge amount of yard space and the backround should be night time and there would be floating lights everywhere (including inside) and there should be a basement too. The basement would have a secret door somewhere (aka invisible wall) that leads into this like underground arena or colleseum like in rome. and i think there should be a few people there like with carts selling stuff and in the stands to watch the fights. and the house would look like a larger version of the desert villa only way bigger and with more secret passages. And it should be like a "hollow" house. Like you can see from the main floor to the ceiling. And all the different floors should be like lofts and have walkways between them. Thank you i hope you all enjoyed my house description (sorry it took so long). And many of my ideas came from my Great Uncle's house that he just finished building himself. OH!!! i think some of the walls should have fish tanks in them :P.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
I know it is sorta of late but this is my idea.

Many people have had this idea and I am one of them. It would be awsome to have a Maria where you can create a custom creature and battle it. You can make it so you can buy it with crowns or 100,000-150,000 gold(it only seems fair. So yeah this is my idea.

Sorry if I am late for feedback Friday.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
how about custom houses? Like, not exactly custom, cuz that would be really hard to program, but, say, if i wanted a wizard city house, there could be a specific look 2 everything, but i got to put the pieces together, like a puzzle. You could put a courtyard here, a waterfall there, and put a patch of grass to the right; u could choose whether it was day or night, and the number of bedrooms or balconies in a house. Like, all the courtyards could look the same, and all the waterfalls could look the same - we wizards just get to choose where they go.

~Laura LifeLeaf
"xoxo