Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Great Spyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I am Wolf Giantheart lvl 53 and I am in the Great Spyre and I got to the office door and it is locked. What have I missed that can open the door? I defeated the monsters on each lvl with henchmen so I am in there alone, should I go to an other place like Grizzlehiem and finish there or try to enter the office.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bertieboy wrote:
I am Wolf Giantheart lvl 53 and I am in the Great Spyre and I got to the office door and it is locked. What have I missed that can open the door? I defeated the monsters on each lvl with henchmen so I am in there alone, should I go to an other place like Grizzlehiem and finish there or try to enter the office.

You are missing putting the Crystal on the stand that opens the door for you. Very handy to use your map in this area since the arrow is useless. I suggest cutting though and back using the Maw with the Crystal, less chance of getting drag in, when you are soloing every fight saved makes the instance a bit shorter. Altho I have seen a wizard by pass fights in the beginning areas it's tough to do, he also could get though the cave of solitude easy.

There are a few guides at wizard101central.com that may give you some tips on making this a little easier to get though, adapt what your game style is to help make the fight less of a headache. Your level is actually quite good for this instance, just make sure your gear and deck work in your favor.