Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gradmaster Artisan Quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Today I completed the Master Artisan Quest in DS and now I would like to become a Grandmaster Artisan, but after I finished the quest I never got a new quest to talk to the Grandmaster Artisan teacher. Can someone tell me where I can get this quest?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Dillon7265 wrote:
Today I completed the Master Artisan Quest in DS and now I would like to become a Grandmaster Artisan, but after I finished the quest I never got a new quest to talk to the Grandmaster Artisan teacher. Can someone tell me where I can get this quest?

The next quest is Seal of the Seven Seas given by the dog standing on the beach just as you go in the Floating Land in Celestia. If you know someone there you can port in for it. He gives you the quest and the recipe so you do not have to buy this one.

Be prepared the Seal steps up crafting a bit to be more difficult. Transmutes were needed and are sold by the vendor over by the door to the Survey Camp.

Another quest for crafting is given by Ogden in the base camp, a tea set, but that does not count toward the badge.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hi Dillon7265,
You won't get the quest till you get to Celestia. Happy crafting.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Dillon7265 wrote:

Pierce stanson in the floating land. Nuff said.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Does anyone know where to get the treant polymorph treasure card. I read, "The Archivist in the District of the Stars sells them. " However, was all over must had missed him.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Muhkwau wrote:
Does anyone know where to get the treant polymorph treasure card. I read, "The Archivist in the District of the Stars sells them. " However, was all over must had missed him.

Enter the District and click on your map - it should show Archivist's location, it's in the third area to your right.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009