Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth: Isn't it about time

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
With the exception of the frog pet, myth has not had an upgraded multiattack spell. This has left myth the weakest of all the schools. There multi-attacks use to be their strong point in the game. Now they must struggle.

I ask all Myth wizards to stand up and protest. Ask for a new a better multi-attack spell.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
With the exception of the frog pet, myth has not had an upgraded multiattack spell. This has left myth the weakest of all the schools. There multi-attacks use to be their strong point in the game. Now they must struggle.

I ask all Myth wizards to stand up and protest. Ask for a new a better multi-attack spell.
You should relax. I'm sure KI knows about this and is going to fix this issue very soon

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Myth has another attack all spell called earthquake Death is the real one that needs a new attack all spell

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
When you say multi attack card, do you mean over rounds card? Because Myth does have one, it is their level 68 spell Basalisk and it is very good. Myth is not the weakest school either because there is no weakest school, every school has advantages and disadvantages.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I used to mind this, not anymore. Really I think you are just doubting the strength of myth. Today I hit over 7,000 with frog. I criticaled, no traps, tons of blades. With the right boosts, frog can be just as strong as any other spell.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
What are you talking about? I am not myth, but was defeated in Avalon by earthquake more times than almost any other spell. Plus it takes away all shields and blades.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Seriously... Does death get no sympathy. Hello scarecrow is weaker than frog lol. Grant it deer knight came out it isn't easy to get.

Anyways frog is still a great spell does good damage and more than crow and less pips. Just try out different gear and blades plus colossal and bam you got a good attack.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
i agree. Myth needs a new multi attack spell! like idk upgrade the basilisk
a myth hound, ok artemis (spelling lol!) hits all enemies and hits over time or -50% acuracy to next spell. really people who create worlds, spells , ect
plz plz plz give myth a new spell myth peeps beg you! If you do we will thank you so much! thx for the time

- Fallon Emrald Finder Lvl 67 myth wizard :D :D

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
Seriously... Does death get no sympathy. Hello scarecrow is weaker than frog lol. Grant it deer knight came out it isn't easy to get.

Anyways frog is still a great spell does good damage and more than crow and less pips. Just try out different gear and blades plus colossal and bam you got a good attack.
actully scarecrow is more than frog frogs most is 325 and scarecrows is 400 and hels to self

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:

Earthquake is probably the 'strongest' multi-attack spell in the entire game with the exception of sirens. But yes i do agree with you. I want a myth but the way i see it, not really worth it until the final levels and that can take months of leveling (if you don't play every day). So yes i fully agree with you.
Brian Fairyfist-80 life
Wolf Blood-80 storm
Jack Frost-68 ice
Wolf Stormblade-62 storm
Malorn Ashthorn-58 death

Defender
May 21, 2011
Kolabor wrote:
Myth has another attack all spell called earthquake Death is the real one that needs a new attack all spell

earth quake is annoying because you get rid of EVERYTHING blades and shields yea, thats good but traps and feints you put on? thats just annoying, so you end up being only able to use frog. thats why my mum deleted her myth and made a life.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
actually myth is very strong like storm but just doesn't have good AoE's

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Earthquake is nowhere near the top....frost giant, meteor strike, sirens, scarecrow, forest lord. Myth needs new things in general.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
sanmil0963 wrote:

I am a myth wizard and don't really want a multi-attack spell.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
i honestly agree with you.. all the health that the attack cards take away is not fair.. i expected the humminggofrog to take much more away... and we need more attack spells.. i think we have enough minions and shields

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
i honestly agree with you.. all the health that the attack cards take away is not fair.. i expected the humminggofrog to take much more away... and we need more attack spells.. i think we have enough minions and shields

Survivor
May 13, 2011
sanmil0963 wrote:

I am a lvl 26 myth wiz and i like it just the way it is! you can use astral spells and treasure cards to power up your frogs and earthquaakes!

Socsoocbdsbcob: Imagination Team leader and zerg hybrid champion*

* pay no attention to my nickname

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Kolabor wrote:
While i agree with the fact that death should also get a new AoE, I can't comprehend how anyone ever brings earthquake into the myth AoE situation. It does roughly the same damage as frog for 2 pips more! PvE-wise where is the difference? it's a disadvantage actually. usually when school AoE are introduced they are better than the previous one, except earth. So no, myth does not have 2 efficient AoE spells.

hohoho515 wrote:
actully scarecrow is more than frog frogs most is 325 and scarecrows is 400 and hels to self
Nowadays, when we talk about spell damage, it's more often than not implied that colossal (or gargantuan for the slightly lower lvls) is added to the spell. so yes looking it from that perspective, frog does do more damage that crow.

Ambrose122 wrote:
Earthquake is probably the 'strongest' multi-attack
Wut? I can only assume you mean pvp-wise? while that is true, this really is more of a pve issue. and like i said earlier, pve-wise, earth isn't worth much.

Personally, i do think myth should get an AoE spell next. if not out of necessity, at least for the sake of spell pattern. It's been a while since we've had one and the mobs are getting so increasingly powerful that frog is slowly becoming a bit of drag in battles. fighting the death seraphs and the corpse lanterns near the keep of ganelon with frogs was quite a challenge.

However i dread how pip demanding that AoE would be. one of the advantages of frog is the spam capabilities it offers. with aura spells like vengeance or berserk, you could really work out a great strategy with frogs. However, a 10 pips AoE might drag battles to a lvl i am not comfortable with. quite frankly if we do get a 10 pips, i would only use it on bosses. frog would remain my 1st choice for mob battles.

My wish would be to get an AoE of 6-8 pips at most (with the appropriate damage of course); or a x-pip based AoE like tempest. oh the fun i would have with a tempest-like AoE!!

Survivor
Oct 07, 2011
sanmil0963 wrote:

yeah next myth spell should be multi hit :)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Unfortunately though, if you are playing with other people and you use the earthquake, it will take down whatever traps they may have put up, for their own spells. I dislike doing that to others and I agree, we need a better spell. We're not even getting a level 78 spell. Most schools aren't. We're getting a pet, sure. But it gives the same card as what we already have. The level 68 spell is not that powerful. My primary, first character is myth and I can tell you the spells stink. But I was new at the time, *I'm a level 76 right now* and took the quiz, without realizing I could choose what I wanted to be. Now I have 5 wizards, and the most powerful one I have, is death. My favorite is my first one, so I use her often. But, I secondaried in storm, which is quite useful.

Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
Our next spell should be a minion. An x-rank minion, like the animate spell, would be ideal, but I don't know if that's likely at this point. So few people use minions anymore (they get hard to use after Celestia) and are used to just spamming frogs and quakes, I doubt that many myth people would bother learning to play with minions. They'd have to take more time in battles. That's fine by me, but I don't see it happening.

Letting myth wizards summon, at least, 2 minions during battle would be great though. I like the minion style of fighting but need more viable options for them. Remember, we ARE conjurers. Conjuring up minions is what we're supposed to excel at.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Defender
Jul 03, 2012
angelmage wrote:
Our next spell should be a minion. An x-rank minion, like the animate spell, would be ideal, but I don't know if that's likely at this point. So few people use minions anymore (they get hard to use after Celestia) and are used to just spamming frogs and quakes, I doubt that many myth people would bother learning to play with minions. They'd have to take more time in battles. That's fine by me, but I don't see it happening.

Letting myth wizards summon, at least, 2 minions during battle would be great though. I like the minion style of fighting but need more viable options for them. Remember, we ARE conjurers. Conjuring up minions is what we're supposed to excel at.

Letting you summon 2 minions? I am a level 33 Death wiz and i was playing a match and one of you Myths conjured 2 minions and it was unfair . you Myths don't deverve anything ! It is Death that does !
Not Trying To Be Selfish but common.