Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on Krokasphinx Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I recieved a quest from Arthur Wethersfield for a new spell. I am on the part where I have to talk to the Miles at the Krokasphinx, but I can't get on the boat. It says I ahve to talk to Major Talbot to get permission, but I am not prompted to, so he doesn't give me an opportunity to complete the quest, and leaves me stuck without being able to get the new spell.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Administrator
Like many other areas of the Spiral, you must earn your way to the Krokosphinx section of Krokotopia. Complete the main quest line in the Pyramid and you will be granted access to the Krokosphinx.

Alternately, if you have a friend who can access that area, you can teleport to them to complete your quest.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Stand by boat and ask people who are going over if you can friend them and port to over to them. If they are going that way anyways most will not mind. But give them a few minutes before trying to port to them. Once they get on boat it takes a few minutes to get to island. As this is the first place in game that takes you to a spot where it goes to a cut off scene of riding on the boat then loading again on krokasphinx island. Just give them like 2-3 min real time.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Thanks gamma. I will keep on the main quest. Perhaps I haven't gotten far enough yet. I will keep on!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
What is th main quest, I have searched threw all of my quests. I only have just a couple left in the parymid and i cant figour out what quest it is, can someone please tell me which chain quest it is so that i can get my pet I am a fire wizard.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
The main questline requires you to complete the dungeon of that area. I think it's called The Throne of Fire, or something to that effect. I soloed it as a level 20 Pyro and it took me about 20 minutes, avoiding enemies and killing the required bosses. If you can get help, by all means do, because fighting a Rank 4 Boss and Rank 3 Elite that resist my fire spells made me sweat, no pun. :)

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
foreverleg wrote:
The main questline requires you to complete the dungeon of that area. I think it's called The Throne of Fire, or something to that effect. I soloed it as a level 20 Pyro and it took me about 20 minutes, avoiding enemies and killing the required bosses. If you can get help, by all means do, because fighting a Rank 4 Boss and Rank 3 Elite that resist my fire spells made me sweat, no pun. :)
ok thanks for the advice fromeklj22!!!