Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets leveling up

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 23, 2011
This probably isn't a new idea, but i wish my pet could get some xp out of quests and battles. I equip my pet to help me in battle, so why shouldn't he get some credit for the help? Also, there could be an option to feed the pet after the battle or quest.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Caballo203 wrote:
This probably isn't a new idea, but i wish my pet could get some xp out of quests and battles. I equip my pet to help me in battle, so why shouldn't he get some credit for the help? Also, there could be an option to feed the pet after the battle or quest.

I like that idea, training a pet is really my most boring time in the game.

Defender
May 19, 2012
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Pretty good idea, and I could see doing KI doing something similar to this in the future.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
I think that the same idea was before. But if KI will do it who will buy mega snacks at crowns shop?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Caballo203 wrote:

I think I like this idea - even if it were something random and small every so often - like 1 skill point, or occasionally a 'chance' to just feed them a snack while out in the world away from the pet pavillion. Something, to show the little pet gained something from all the help they give us!

Defender
May 19, 2012
I don't think it will have any effect on who would purchase mega snacks or not. Personally, I don't purchase mega snacks now, as I think they are way too high priced. If they would cut the price in half, I would still have to think about it, because even then I feel they would be too expensive. Cut the price by two-thirds and I would purchase them gladly.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
fiziali wrote:
I don't think it will have any effect on who would purchase mega snacks or not. Personally, I don't purchase mega snacks now, as I think they are way too high priced. If they would cut the price in half, I would still have to think about it, because even then I feel they would be too expensive. Cut the price by two-thirds and I would purchase them gladly.
this is a fantastic idea! If the price were cheaper, more people would buy it and kingsisle would ultimately make more money!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
What if your pet got more experience than you? Then it might start telling you what to do? Just kidding