Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for talents and powers

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hello, again. I've had another idea. Maybe if you train the right stats, you can choose your derby powers and talents. So if you trained the requirements for spritely, lets say you can get it. But if you didnt, you cannot get spritely. I always end up getting useless talents. Anyone agree/disagree?

Jasmine FireBlade, lvl 80 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem, lvl 70 thaumaturge

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Hey guys i got an epic frontier dragon with the stats of pain giver, spell defy, may cast sprite, and pierce card. this pet is used by my level 16 warlord but now that my pvp matches are getting harder and harder i figure i need more of a "perfect" pet. So if anyone has a pet with the stats pain giver, may cast sprite, spell proof, and may cast tower. I know this is a pretty epic/hard to get pet but that's why i want to hatch with that pet so bad. i will be getting crowns soon so i can pay his or her for their troubles. i would prefer if that pet would also be one with dragon blade card like frontier dragon or polar cat. please reply with a time and place to meet.

Joshua Iceblade
level 80 ice