Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

evil magma pea boss drops

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
ok so everyone knowes that evil magma peas are a great plant to farm but very hard to get and no that avalon is here bosses drop there seeds. so i was wondering witch boss drops evil magma peas the most(i am sick of farming this ogre boss that has only gave me one). so if you have an awnser plz respond i would very much appreciat it.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Ogre is my opinion. Lol. They all have low chances. Jabberwock does have a good drop rate. (But he is tough, and not worth it) Just keep farming ogre. If you need farming buddies, people on scarecrow (from central) tend to farm him with others.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Well here is a link to the wiki that gives you all the bosses.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Evil_Magma_Peas

There are a lot of bosses that drop them. Btw you can also farm for deadly helephant ears they also give megas at elder.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Deadly_Helephant_Ears

Hope I could help. Good luck.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Snowyandspots wrote:
Well here is a link to the wiki that gives you all the bosses.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Evil_Magma_Peas

There are a lot of bosses that drop them. Btw you can also farm for deadly helephant ears they also give megas at elder.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Deadly_Helephant_Ears

Hope I could help. Good luck.

He was asking for which dropped the most. They don't have the percentages listed on the pages XD

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I just got a drop of an EMP tonight from the red dragon in the High Road. Caoranach the Fire Spitter.
Second time I fought him got a drop.
Not too tough either, so that might be a possibility?

Chris Nightwraith
Transcended Necromancer
WCP

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
pods1973 wrote:
I just got a drop of an EMP tonight from the red dragon in the High Road. Caoranach the Fire Spitter.

Chris Nightwraith
Transcended Necromancer
WCP

O_O
Talk about some luck. How long did it take you to get your second? :P

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Ronster55 wrote:
pods1973 wrote:

Chris Nightwraith
Transcended Necromancer
WCP

O_O

Haha, no I am not saying he has a 50% drop rate. :)
But, he actually does drop them like the wiki says.
I was actually looking to do some farming for EMPs for a second wizard's garden. (I already run a 32 plant EMP garden on my first wizard.) Joined in the duel with my better half and got a drop.
My guess is the drop rate for any crown seed is probably not higher than like 5%. My biggest beef with Avalon is, for me, it seems all the gear that is dropped is No Auction. My pet is really full now!
pods

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
pods1973 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
pods1973 wrote:

Chris Nightwraith
Transcended Necromancer
WCP

O_O

Haha, no I am not saying he has a 50% drop rate. :)
But, he actually does drop them like the wiki says.
I was actually looking to do some farming for EMPs for a second wizard's garden. (I already run a 32 plant EMP garden on my first wizard.) Joined in the duel with my better half and got a drop.
My guess is the drop rate for any crown seed is probably not higher than like 5%. My biggest beef with Avalon is, for me, it seems all the gear that is dropped is No Auction. My pet is really full now!
pods

So true! o_o
Not to mention catalan's scales arent even dropped by catalan... (At least I havent seen it yet, unless someone updated wiki) but are dropped by ogre. And no auction ._. Why is gear that isnt very good no auction? XD If he had a 50% drop rate... *drools*

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
gweedoboy on Aug 6, 2012 wrote:
well guess i will farm that guy from now on and see how lucky i get
dude i fight that fire guy allot but i coont find that evil magma peas soo wt i do :(