Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

11 ways to get home

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
Hi, Evan level 66 life wizard here. I was thinking, what if there was a way to get home while your go to commons and go home button were resetting? There are currently 10 worlds. I was thinking about an additional "world" above wizard city. You could travel from the ten worlds' spiral doors right to your house's spiral door. That's 10 more ways to get to your house. Of course, you'd have to edit the quest to get your first house a bit. The real estate agent, the turtle would give you a task to buy a house, and when you bought it he would give you a key and send you to bartleby.

Evan level 66 life wizard

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
jesbbag2 wrote:
Hi, Evan level 66 life wizard here. I was thinking, what if there was a way to get home while your go to commons and go home button were resetting? There are currently 10 worlds. I was thinking about an additional "world" above wizard city. You could travel from the ten worlds' spiral doors right to your house's spiral door. That's 10 more ways to get to your house. Of course, you'd have to edit the quest to get your first house a bit. The real estate agent, the turtle would give you a task to buy a house, and when you bought it he would give you a key and send you to bartleby.

Evan level 66 life wizard

What about a pair of ruby slippers for girls and a pair of crimson boots for guys, and when you hop three times, you automatically teleport home.