Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

female spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
i know this will probably roll off snobbish but in all the classes of spells apart from fire and ice there is a female creature that you summon and i am a little jealous of them and was wondering if you could add a feminine ice and or fire spell and maybe work it into a quest

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I wouldn't say I was jealous exactly... but I do think your idea is a good one. As a Pyromancer, I would appreciate a female/feminine spell.

Sarai Thundergrove, Master Pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
fashion101 wrote:
i know this will probably roll off snobbish but in all the classes of spells apart from fire and ice there is a female creature that you summon and i am a little jealous of them and was wondering if you could add a feminine ice and or fire spell and maybe work it into a quest
Death should get one to

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Ok so I have to agree, but. It sounds very...how do i put this? It sounds like a great idea but some people might say that most of the spells arent male/female based!!!! But I love you're idea! :) Don't forget about this though, I normally see more guys on "Wizards101" then anything! Excuse me for my rudeness if you believe I was rude.

Hannah SpriteWalker :)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I am all in favor of an Ice Queen and a Red Hot Hottie....

I suppose grandmother raven would also make a decent ice spell. Ashley the fire tree would make a nice fire aoe and complement Bartelbe.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Idk how that will turn out since all the creatures are genderless, well i dont know if sirens are considered female at all. Anyways i see where your point is.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I like this idea (especially the ice queen spell mentioned in comments) and I had never noticed that ice and fire all the only two that don't get a female-looking spell, but you're totally right. Life and Death both get two, even.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
zebulous wrote:
I am all in favor of an Ice Queen and a Red Hot Hottie....

I suppose grandmother raven would also make a decent ice spell. Ashley the fire tree would make a nice fire aoe and complement Bartelbe.

Or Falmea could be our feminine spell...