Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with one in a million...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
My storm is going to try this soon. Am I right in thinking I would want to do this against a storm boss? Anyway... what I'd like to know is this:

I plan on using convert. Do I put on my myth or my storm traps first?
(silly question I am sure ;})

Any other hints welcomed.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
recycledbones wrote:
My storm is going to try this soon. Am I right in thinking I would want to do this against a storm boss? Anyway... what I'd like to know is this:

Absolutely not. Don't waste the prism. Go to a Myth foe (it doesn't have to be a boss) where you will get the boosts.
But it you insist on doing this, cast the prism first then all the traps.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I'm Storm, and I used TC and had a Balance friend help. This is combo of cards I used in this order:

Spirit trap
Myth trap (TC is all you'd need)
TC spirit trap
CONVERT
Storm trap
TC storm trap
Windstorm
TC windstorm
TC elemental trap
Elemental trap
Feint
TC Feint
Pet Feint
TC curse
TC hex

Stormblade
TC stormblade(or pet storm blade)
TC dark pact
Supercharge(full pip)
TC supercharge(full pip)
Elemental blade
TC elemental blade
TC DragonBlade
[b]**Have a Balance blade you with Balanceblade and Bladestorm**

TC Darkwind

And I believe that it!

Have fun getting One in a Million.

~Eric CrowSpear - Archmage storm

P.S. I did this all on the boss Sergeant SkullSplitter located in Triton Avenue. If you don't get 1m, or don't wanna take chances, I recommend having the following partners: Death, Balance, And someone who has a few pets with blades log out and log on switching pets and blading.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Bones,

Absolutely DO fight a storm boss, if you plan on using a prism.
Now, the whole point of the convert strategy is to take advantage of all the traps from both ends of the spectrum.
So.. you don't just want to simply "cast the prism first, then the traps", as stated - because that would defeat the whole purpose of using the convert in the first place!
You need opposite traps BEFORE the convert for it to have any significance.

What you want to do is, first cast all the Myth traps you can find, THEN lay down your convert, followed by storm traps.

Also, it was mentioned that you don't need to fight a boss for this to work.
Although that is true, it is preferable to fight a boss because you can go into your own instance level, without worrying about anyone jumping into your circle and ruining your set-up. That's why it's done on bosses, rather than mobs...

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
recycledbones wrote:

If you fight a storm boss or normal mob then you want to 1 play a myth trap TC trap on it then your prism then all your other traps can add feint cruse and Hex also make sure to use a myth ring and not storm. For blades use supercharge with normal storm blade and balance blades and balance blade TC they stack with the others. That should be fine. good luck :)

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
recycledbones wrote:

wait the boss is a storm? yes now it should be easy for my i am myth yay but use the myth prisms that will help

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
recycledbones wrote:

Absolutely not. Don't waste the prism. Go to a Myth foe (it doesn't have to be a boss) where you will get the boosts.
But it you insist on doing this, cast the prism first then all the traps.

Actually, it should absolutley be a Storm boss.

This is what i did on my storm, with a myth death balance and me:

myth trap
spirit trap
tc myth trap
tc spirit trap
convert
feint
amulet feint
pet feint
feint tc
storm trap
storm trap tc
elemental trap tc
pet storm trap(person ported in for this)
elemental trap
windstorm
windstorm tc
windstorm amulet trap
curse
hex
curse tc
hex tc
amulet hex

storm blade
amulet storm blade
pet storm blade
storm blade tc
full pip supercharge ( see below)
full pip supercharge tc (see below)
elemental blade tc
elemental blade
balanceblade
balanceblade tc
amulet balanceblade
dragonblade
dragonblade tc
bladestorm
bladestorm tc
dark pact
dark pact tc
dark pact amulet(person ported in for this also)

power play while getting pips for supercharge and temp if you gonna use it, and have another use darkwind
Darkwind tc after done with both supercharge

at that point, you can really use a lightning bats if you wanted to.

I used max power pip tempest with colossal tc

Some may use levy. its a matter of opinion, but max power pip tempest has a higher base damage then levy

Make sure it is an Avalon boss so they dont shield for myth. Make sure a person packs rebirth tc so you dont die.

If there wasnt a damage cap, i probably would have gotten more millions of damage then i really did.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hohoho515 wrote:
recycledbones wrote:

wait the boss is a storm? yes now it should be easy for my i am myth yay but use the myth prisms that will help

fyi its not a specific boss its hit 1000000 damage in one hit

also to the OP use prism first then traps

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
recycledbones wrote:

I did this with my storm girl and fought Lord NightShade. I had a balance friend help me with all her blades, all of TC blades and traps, 2 feints, and the supercharge, regular and TC. We counted a total of twenty cards both blades and traps.
Good Luck

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
recycledbones wrote:

If you have any feints, hexes, curses, etc, do this:
myth trap, spirit trap, feint, hex, curse, convert, elemental trap, storm trap, windstorm, feint, hex, curse. IN THAT ORDER!!!!!!!!
On yourself, I would recommend at least putting on:
storm blade, elemental blade, balanceblade, bladestorm, if you have it, that blade that takes all your pips for a boost, I forget what its called sorry.

The Nice Ice Wizard

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
alica751 wrote:
recycledbones wrote:

If you have any feints, hexes, curses, etc, do this:
myth trap, spirit trap, feint, hex, curse, convert, elemental trap, storm trap, windstorm, feint, hex, curse. IN THAT ORDER!!!!!!!!
On yourself, I would recommend at least putting on:
storm blade, elemental blade, balanceblade, bladestorm, if you have it, that blade that takes all your pips for a boost, I forget what its called sorry.

The Nice Ice Wizard

So im a balnance wizard and i did 1 million with a triton. i didnt get the badge. do i have to use a school spell?