Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re: Will I ever get to the malistaire fight?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
May I? I have the same quest, my name in-game is Myrna Deathblood.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I've been trying to complete the last quest in DragonSpyre but no one is willing to do Malastaire.

Administrator
If you're very brave, young Wizard, you can tackle Malistaire alone...but I suggest you bring a good supply of treasure cards!

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
tobiasz95 on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
I've been trying to complete the last quest in DragonSpyre but no one is willing to do Malastaire.
oh, oh! pick me!

prof. greyrose is right~ if you're feeling brave, go get 'im, tiger. but, if you aren't feeling up to a long and probably drawn-out battle, i have 3 wizards who can help.

if you have an account on wizard101 central, send me a message (screen-name is El Veeb) and we can arrange a time to meet up in-game. i have a level 90 balance, 80 death, and 64 storm, so be sure to let me know which one you'd like help from.

(of course, you could always wait for my level 42 life and my friend's level 45 myth wizards to actually get the quest, but something tells me that won't happen for a while. lol.)

if you want to form a team with someone who actually has the same quest as you, go check out the help forums on wizard101central. there are always nice people there looking for questing buddies... m4h (mercenaries for hire) is another option, if you don't have a lot of friends in game.

either way, good luck!

-von
promethean sorceress, archmage necromancer, legendary diviner... and the rest.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Malistaire is indeed very solo-able! I recommend bringing some nice tower shield treasure cards (or death shields). Also, have you farmed your No Auction Grandmaster gear? You'll be able to get every part except for your grandmaster robe which is dropped by Malistaire himself. You can even hire some henchmen, they cost more crowns for the sole reason that they're MUCH stronger, and they truly are!!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
tobiasz95 on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
Setting up a meet up on the forums can be difficult. You need to post allowing for at least a day delay and say which realm and time zone and time when you will meet.

wizard101central.com has wizards that will do meet ups for these events and it is more real time to get a response. There is also a guides there for help.

Altho this event can be soloed the time needed may be prohibitive for many. It is a difficult instance to navigate though the first time also. If you solo there are many battles you may want to by pass to shorten it up.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
I would like to finish Malistar quest also. Find me please..
FIREDMM

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
To everyone with questions about Malistaire: He has 10,000 health, and is easy (because I am lvl 73) :P When I did it i got help from an ice friend (I am ice too :D) who was lvl 63 then and I where lvl 47. He was pretty easy for us together. (Thanks to Seth Frostthief who was the person who helped me :))

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage
Malistaire? Bah! Worry about Morganthe! Think about young Morganthe! What about old Morganthe?!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
I can really tell that you are getting close. Can't wait to defeat malistaire myself "sigh" only on level 8

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Now Galaxy101 finish dragonspyre. I'm still stuck in the labyrinth. I feel like I'm stuck on an deserted island.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
I am stuck in the Grand Chasm. Curses that Edrik's Vault.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
MidnightMT101 on Aug 8, 2012 wrote:
I'm in the crystal grove :D :D :D . Thanks for Posting!

I wanted to ask you guys something else too... what should i expect from malistaire? should i bring friends?
Bring friends, prepare with Strangle, The spell to dispell next death spell, expect Malistaire Attack, and all other death spells.
Since he has 1,000,000 health. Prepare with any spell, such as Leviathan, and Earth walker, and I have 5% battery, so
Hannah Moonstone, lvl 26 adept Theurgist

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I finished dragonspyre; it seems like such a long time ago that I finished Malistaire's dungeon! Let me give you a word of advice: prepare yourself thoroughly for Celestia- it is MUCH harder than dragonspyre. The street enemies have health in the thousands, and the new addition of schools proves to make battling a challenge. If you work with friends, however, then you progress much faster. I am a little over halfway into Celestia, and I started 2 days ago!

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 51 Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
MidnightMT101 on Jul 26, 2012 wrote:
I have a friend helping me in dragonspyre and she just can't wait to help me defeat malistiare and i can't wait either. so my question is how far am I from Malistaire

I'm in the Plaza of Conquests and probably very far away from malistaire but i just wanna know and if you can, please help me get there!

Miranda ThunderGem (Life) Thank you and I accept any replies so thank you! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I heard that you get malistaire quest after doing The Forum, i am in the Forum right now i am waiting to defeat him too

Richard Frostbreeze Lvl 48 Oni Slayer

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
Steven Spellcaster on Jul 28, 2012 wrote:
I am in Crystal Grove. I am really enjoying Dragonspyre. Best of luck as you move forward.

Steven Spellcaster
Grand Master Diviner
Me too
Luke Bearmancer lvl 50 pyromancer GO FIRE

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I just found the Drake Egg, and now i have to get a hammer so that it can get out of the egg. How far am I from Malistaire. I was walking and I saw a boss, so are there a lot more bosses? BTW It sucks for me because Malistaire is death and I am too. Dang it.Also, I'm Level 45, so Should I try to get to Level 48 before I fight Malistaire or am i ok.

Julia Battlecloud, Level 45 Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
Yea i'm in the crusible right now and i am only level 48 life. I was wondering how many more areas i have left to get to the end of dragonspyre.

Travis GreenBlade

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
As soon as you hatch your drake egg you are very close. :)

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
Hello I am a level 52 wizard and I have been doing Dragonsprye solo but now it is time for me to fight Malistaire. My friends rarely come online and I am looking for a team that will help me please let me know if you can. I would greatly appreciate it.

- Scarlet LionHaven

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Oh, your still far far away. If i'm not mistaken I believe your on the first street.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 43 theurgist.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I know you probably already got past this seeing the date you posted this, but Plaza of Conquests is one of the very first places you do questing in Dragonspyre.