Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re: Will I ever get to the malistaire fight?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I have a friend helping me in dragonspyre and she just can't wait to help me defeat malistiare and i can't wait either. so my question is how far am I from Malistaire

I'm in the Plaza of Conquests and probably very far away from malistaire but i just wanna know and if you can, please help me get there!

Miranda ThunderGem (Life) Thank you and I accept any replies so thank you! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I am so sorry, but you have 8 cities between you and The Great Spyre. Have fun with the Damage and Protection Poxes!

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
thanks I don't really care though! I'll just enjoy the journey and ride along until i reach the end! I'm starting necropolis and I'm progressing very well, so thanks.

I'm inform all my dragonspyre progress on this message board.

Miranda ThunderGem (life)

Survivor
May 21, 2012
I am in Crystal Grove. I am really enjoying Dragonspyre. Best of luck as you move forward.

Steven Spellcaster
Grand Master Diviner

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
yup I'm in the crusible right now. :D and plus, i leveled up: level 42! i got my sactuary spell too.

Progress is quite well and thank you to bnds02.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
i finished the labyrinth and the necropolis. I'm in the dragonspyre academy. and remember you are free to post any compliments and ideas here about my progress or your dragonspyre experiences.

I'd love to know about! thanks.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I just wanted to check in again, I'm looking for the obsidian chests. I just found the 2 of them in wizard city.

Thanks for the posts

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I'm in the crystal grove :D :D :D . Thanks for Posting!

I wanted to ask you guys something else too... what should i expect from malistaire? should i bring friends?

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Galaxyl0l wrote:

I wanted to ask you guys something else too... what should i expect from malistaire? should i bring friends?

yes bring as many friends as you can your gonna need it :D
Alex Ghostrunner, Lvl 53 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I'm so excited! Thanks for the advice and posts, I've come to finish dragonspyre! thanks for all your help!

Miranda ThunderGem
Anyone who posts is a friend of mine.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
And thank you to all the people who posted!
You can now ask questions of your own about Dragonspyre! Post anything you think is helpful!

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
Galaxyl0l wrote:
i finished the labyrinth and the necropolis. I'm in the dragonspyre academy. and remember you are free to post any compliments and ideas here about my progress or your dragonspyre experiences.

I'd love to know about! thanks.

hello i have defeated DS and i am sorry but the rest of DS isn't going to be a cake walk

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
Galaxyl0l wrote:

YES you should he has 10,000 health and 3 henchmen and the henchmen have 1,020 health each i did it by bringing 2 life friends and i won it with them don't use death there at all use life he has 80% at least weakness to life and death well a rank 9 death spell would do 50 damage at the most so use life spells and at least 2 friends
Keelan Sun Vault level 49 sorcerer

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Iceblast123049,

Thanks you for the advice, I'm totally prepared. And also, I've already knew for some time that Malistaire has 10,000 health, but people say he's easier than you describe.

Miranda ThunderGem
"Be Amazed"

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
superprinter18 wrote:
Galaxyl0l wrote:

yes bring as many friends as you can your gonna need it :D
Alex Ghostrunner, Lvl 53 Grandmaster Sorcerer

When I did the Malistaire quest, it was just me and a friend who I asked to help me. We flew through that place. lol

Patrick Dragonblood
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
I recommend bringing balance, storm and life, balance will setup quickly, the storm will deal heavy damage and the life will heal.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I am at The Great Spyre (Malistaire fight!)

So excited to beat him with my Forest Lord! :)

Savannah LifeHunter, Level 59 Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
need anyone interested in fighting malistaire right now in ambrose realm join myself for the full fight,you must be at least level forty or higher preferably on the same quest feel free to add my name in game my name is ( brandon firewraith) i shall be waiting at the portal gateway (the great spyre) in ambrose realm

thanks

Survivor
May 02, 2011
I am a Lvl 53 life and I need help with the Malistaire dungeon. I don't have a team and I do not have text chat. Is there anyone (or a team) out there that would want to help me? I am Scarlett Rain.

Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
scarlett rain on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
I am a Lvl 53 life and I need help with the Malistaire dungeon. I don't have a team and I do not have text chat. Is there anyone (or a team) out there that would want to help me? I am Scarlett Rain.

Thanks!
do you still need help? I'll help, let me know

Ronan BattleHammer

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Yes let me know a time and realm your on so we can get the dungeon done for you.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
When I get the quest maybe ill help.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
I'll be glad to help! Just let me know and I can teleport to you.

Jennifer Waterdreamer, Level 58 Balance

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I might be a little low level but i will help if you need it.

Jordan IceFlame lvl 43-45 (not sure which one I don't really pay attention to that) Ice

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
sorry to say this but you are very far from malistare