Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bought recipe, can't find it on my character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
New player, sure I'm missing something simple...but I bought a pet snack recipe from vendor in pet pavilion for spicy chips. My gold was taken, the recipe is no longer on vendor list but I can't find the recipe in any tab nor does it show up when I open my crafting table. I have finished crafting quests through Krokotopia...what am I missing?

Survivor
May 21, 2012
jawgoat wrote:
New player, sure I'm missing something simple...but I bought a pet snack recipe from vendor in pet pavilion for spicy chips. My gold was taken, the recipe is no longer on vendor list but I can't find the recipe in any tab nor does it show up when I open my crafting table. I have finished crafting quests through Krokotopia...what am I missing?

When you open you spellbook to the crafting recipe page in the upper right hand corner you will see an arrow pointing to the right, click on it and the page will flip to housing recipes, click the arrow again and it should flip to transmute and snack recipes.

You just have to look carefully as you flip the page for the right icons.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
jawgoat wrote:

When you open the crafting page thing, press the arrow on the right hand corner of the spell book twice to see your recipe.

Survivor
May 05, 2012
jawgoat wrote:

If you did buy the recipe then you should press the letter j which will open the crafting menu.If it doesn't show up there,then its a glitch or internet connection got lost.Hope I was a big help! :)