Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Back to the Commens

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Everytime I am in the middle of something important or maybe just in a faraway place it sends me back to the commens and I don't even push the button! This is happening to me quite often, like today. I was in Crab Alley and then it just sent me back to the commens

Administrator
Your text color and size make it very hard for anyone to read your message, young Wizard.

Hitting the "End" key on your keyboard will teleport you to the Commons of the world in which you are currently adventuring.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Your text color and size make it very hard for anyone to read your message, young Wizard.

I agree with professor greyrose.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Music1121 wrote:
Everytime I am in the middle of something important or maybe just in a faraway place it sends me back to the commens and I don't even push the button! This is happening to me quite often, like today. I was in Crab Alley and then it just sent me back to the commens

Fixed it for everyone to be able to read. Don't do this next time.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Music1121 wrote:

You've been asked before, and now by Professor Greyrose, to stop posting in this size and font color. Would you please listen this time?
(I have corrected it so it can be read)
The professor has addressed your issue, I believe.
You will not just be teleported to the Commons for no reason.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Hitting the "End" key on your keyboard will teleport you to the Commons of the world in which you are currently adventuring.

so how do we get to my house