Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where's the recipe?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
Hello. I am currently trying to become a better crafter. I am Evan, a level 65 life wizard and I am still in dragonspyre crafting. I cannot find the recipe for two crimson book stands. Balthazar dragonthorn doesn't give it. He doesn't specify anyone to get it from. So, how do I get it? I want to get up to my zafaria crafting level.

Evan level 65 life wizard.

PS I will put this exact text in Halston's labratory too because it may be a glitch.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jesbbag2 wrote:
Hello. I am currently trying to become a better crafter. I am Evan, a level 65 life wizard and I am still in dragonspyre crafting. I cannot find the recipe for two crimson book stands. Balthazar dragonthorn doesn't give it. He doesn't specify anyone to get it from. So, how do I get it? I want to get up to my zafaria crafting level.

Evan level 65 life wizard.

PS I will put this exact text in Halston's labratory too because it may be a glitch.

The bookshelves - like the outfit you end up crafting there are back at the Recipe vendor in Mooshu right as you go into the main town area - the same one that gave you the craft quest for that world. This quest is a tad confusing because you will also need a furniture craft table if you don't have one.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009