Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Connecting Worlds: Torta and Mirage

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
" I strike from the shadows
and the skies will fall!"

Morganthe's prophecy still remains a mystery. I have come up with 2 worlds that will finally fulfill the prophecy and destroy Morganthe forever. These 2 new worlds, Torta and Mirage, are two battling worlds that have fought over land and power since the creation of the spiral. Once they were created the secret Morganthe only wanted to raise havoc between the two worlds so she could conquer both worlds with complete control. Only ... That's not what happened ... At least not yet ... To begin her plot to conquer both worlds she caused the greatest disruption in between Torta(Greek themed world) and Mirage(Persian themed world), that would spark a war between the two. What she did was not only start a massive war but she stole the most valuable item of the Mirage. It was the scepter of Shadows, a scepter which blocked away all evil magic in the world that possessed it. The Mirage directly blamed it on Torta, as they though that Torta was after it all along. But if the Scepter of Shadows was stolen, there would be everlasting Heat in the world that did not possess it.
Immediately a group of Lynx's reported to King Lynxes that Torta had stolen the Scepter of Shadows and that they began to feel unnatural heat that would destroy all the crops of the Mirage and cause drought upon the kingdom. Without hesitation, hearing this news, King Lynxes ordered war against Torta and their King, King Leotortas. The same group of lynxes were gauranteed safe travel to Torta and gave a war declaration in front of King Leotortas, ordered by King Lynxes. King Leotortas was furious and accepted the war declaration, to prove he did not steal the Scepter of Shadows. As for that there was a massive war between the tortoises and lynxes. As a wizard you will venture throughout the two worlds finishing quests to solve the mystery and stop the mystery, thus raising level cap to 90. During the giant war you discover a hidden tomb where Morganthe purposely built to deceive anyone with the riches hidden inside. This tomb is located in the Mirage in the desserts where it is empty of anyone. Anyway you get a quest to discover an unusual looking tomb that no ones dares go into now after many researchers have gone into the desserts and never returned. Since you are a wizard they order you to go take a look at the unusual building called the Tomb of Welkin. Once you enter you are shut in and cant leave. You must face 5 stories of gruesome Dead Spirits of the "Lost Ones" until you reach the top of the tomb ..... where you find the Scepter of Shadows! As you come closer you freeze when you hear a voice, one of a lady, a wicked lady, a lady called Morganthe!

"I strike from the shadows..."

Morganthe begins to unravel out of the Scepter of Shadows along with 3 minions and a massive amount of the Undead Army surrounding you, and what's worse, the dueling circle. Morganthe begins to speak:

" Heh! Pesky Wizard. What have you came here for, the Scepter of Shadows? Well it's too late! The Scepter will be all mine! I created it to decieve friends against each other, and I will be the One to conquer the Mirage and Torta once they are in ruins! Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh little wizard, soon i will conquer all the worlds in the Spiral, including your beloved Wizard City! But I assure you, join my army and we will conquer together! Aha ha ha ha!"

You answer "No"

Morganthe: "What's that? No! Oh well then you will face my wrath!"

You now enter the dueling circle to battle Morganthe and her 3 minions, which turn out to be her Black Knights.

Morganthe has 30, 000 health (Death)
1st Knight: Necrosis has 16,000 health (Myth)
2nd Knight: Kismet has 14,000 health (Fire)
3rd Knight: Kudos has 100,000 health (Balance)

Cheat: Every 3 rounds Morganthe will cast Death Minotaur base damage: 175 and 900 to ALL friends as well.
-If you weakness any enemy Morganthe casts -60% shield on all her minions and her as well. "Weaken Me? Let's make it unfair then!"
-If you throw in a bubble Necrosis will destroy it and earthquake everyone.
"Don't Surround Me! I don't like being surrounded, so I'll break the earth you stand on!"
-If you trap, Kismet will +100% backdraft trap all friends and you as well
"I don't fall into your traps, you fall in mine!"

The objective is to kill Kismet and Necrosis first, therefore Kudos will flee saying " You unbalanced the Spiral! I owe no allegiance to you anymore!"
Morganthe: " You can not leave me here alone Kudos! I will come after you!"

Once Kismet and Necrosis are dead their cheats no longer work.

Once you destroy Morganthe she screams " NO! NO! Th... This can't be! Save me Wizard! Please ..."
And her soul is captured in the Scepter of Shadows and The Undead Army is no longer dead but back to their normal state of being. You leave the tomb to talk to King Lynxes returning the Scepter of Shadows to him. You then explain the story and the king orders the war to stop, and apologizes to the kingdom of Torta. Then there is everlasting peace between the two worlds.

"and the skies will fall!"

The skies are the series of heat that would cover either Torta or Mirage when the Scepter of Shadows was not in the world's possession. These "skies" were destroyed and from then there was no more devastating drought, heat, or suffering of the people. From now on Torta and Mirage would experience beatiful skies and peace within the kingdoms forever.

Tell me what you guys think.
Malorn Spiritweaver, level 76 Balance Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Brilliant! I would LOVE! to go to those worlds. What you described was very detailed and I loved every bit of it!
great plot and details, and very accurate i guess its safe to say.
It would be really exciting to go there, and that final battle with Morganthe sounds real challenging but rewarding!
Great idea! Great! Hope something like it pop up later!

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Maybe you could also get a staff of the shadows? Like the Sword of Kings from Avalon, we could get it as a reward? :P

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
knightmare12 wrote:
" I strike from the shadows
and the skies will fall!"

Morganthe's prophecy still remains a mystery. I have come up with 2 worlds that will finally fulfill the prophecy and destroy Morganthe forever. These 2 new worlds, Torta and Mirage, are two battling worlds that have fought over land and power since the creation of the spiral. Once they were created the secret Morganthe only wanted to raise havoc between the two worlds so she could conquer both worlds with complete control. Only ... That's not what happened ... At least not yet ... To begin her plot to conquer both worlds she caused the greatest disruption in between Torta(Greek themed world) and Mirage(Persian themed world), that would spark a war between the two. What she did was not only start a massive war but she stole the most valuable item of the Mirage. It was the scepter of Shadows, a scepter which blocked away all evil magic in the world that possessed it. The Mirage directly blamed it on Torta, as they though that Torta was after it all along. But if the Scepter of Shadows was stolen, there would be everlasting Heat in the world that did not possess it.
Immediately a group of Lynx's reported to King Lynxes that Torta had stolen the Scepter of Shadows and that they began to feel unnatural heat that would destroy all the crops of the Mirage and cause drought upon the kingdom. Without hesitation, hearing this news, King Lynxes ordered war against Torta and their King, King Leotortas. The same group of lynxes were gauranteed safe travel to Torta and gave a war declaration in front of King Leotortas, ordered by King Lynxes. King Leotortas was furious and accepted the war declaration, to prove he did not steal the Scepter of Shadows. As for that there was a massive war between the tortoises and lynxes. As a wizard you will venture throughout the two worlds finishing quests to solve the mystery and stop the mystery, thus raising level cap to 90. During the giant war you discover a hidden tomb where Morganthe purposely built to deceive anyone with the riches hidden inside. This tomb is located in the Mirage in the desserts where it is empty of anyone. Anyway you get a quest to discover an unusual looking tomb that no ones dares go into now after many researchers have gone into the desserts and never returned. Since you are a wizard they order you to go take a look at the unusual building called the Tomb of Welkin. Once you enter you are shut in and cant leave. You must face 5 stories of gruesome Dead Spirits of the "Lost Ones" until you reach the top of the tomb ..... where you find the Scepter of Shadows! As you come closer you freeze when you hear a voice, one of a lady, a wicked lady, a lady called Morganthe!

"I strike from the shadows..."

Morganthe begins to unravel out of the Scepter of Shadows along with 3 minions and a massive amount of the Undead Army surrounding you, and what's worse, the dueling circle. Morganthe begins to speak:

" Heh! Pesky Wizard. What have you came here for, the Scepter of Shadows? Well it's too late! The Scepter will be all mine! I created it to decieve friends against each other, and I will be the One to conquer the Mirage and Torta once they are in ruins! Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh little wizard, soon i will conquer all the worlds in the Spiral, including your beloved Wizard City! But I assure you, join my army and we will conquer together! Aha ha ha ha!"

You answer "No"

Morganthe: "What's that? No! Oh well then you will face my wrath!"

You now enter the dueling circle to battle Morganthe and her 3 minions, which turn out to be her Black Knights.

Morganthe has 30, 000 health (Death)
1st Knight: Necrosis has 16,000 health (Myth)
2nd Knight: Kismet has 14,000 health (Fire)
3rd Knight: Kudos has 100,000 health (Balance)

Cheat: Every 3 rounds Morganthe will cast Death Minotaur base damage: 175 and 900 to ALL friends as well.
-If you weakness any enemy Morganthe casts -60% shield on all her minions and her as well. "Weaken Me? Let's make it unfair then!"
-If you throw in a bubble Necrosis will destroy it and earthquake everyone.
"Don't Surround Me! I don't like being surrounded, so I'll break the earth you stand on!"
-If you trap, Kismet will +100% backdraft trap all friends and you as well
"I don't fall into your traps, you fall in mine!"

The objective is to kill Kismet and Necrosis first, therefore Kudos will flee saying " You unbalanced the Spiral! I owe no allegiance to you anymore!"
Morganthe: " You can not leave me here alone Kudos! I will come after you!"

Once Kismet and Necrosis are dead their cheats no longer work.

Once you destroy Morganthe she screams " NO! NO! Th... This can't be! Save me Wizard! Please ..."
And her soul is captured in the Scepter of Shadows and The Undead Army is no longer dead but back to their normal state of being. You leave the tomb to talk to King Lynxes returning the Scepter of Shadows to him. You then explain the story and the king orders the war to stop, and apologizes to the kingdom of Torta. Then there is everlasting peace between the two worlds.

"and the skies will fall!"

The skies are the series of heat that would cover either Torta or Mirage when the Scepter of Shadows was not in the world's possession. These "skies" were destroyed and from then there was no more devastating drought, heat, or suffering of the people. From now on Torta and Mirage would experience beatiful skies and peace within the kingdoms forever.

Tell me what you guys think.
Malorn Spiritweaver, level 76 Balance Sorcerer

I believe if it is going to be two worlds and you fight morganthe the level cap should raise to 101!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
okiedokie922 wrote:

I believe if it is going to be two worlds and you fight morganthe the level cap should raise to 101!

Motion seconded!

Explorer
May 02, 2011