Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Word on what KI has planned for PvP changes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Hi All, especially KI folks!

Can anyone comment on the upcoming changes being planned for PvP? I've seen lots of feedback from the PvP communities at central and here about needed changes and good, math based solutions to the problems. I can post the links if anyone needs refreshers.

It would be excellent if KI can keep the dialog open and let folks have a sense of what and when!

What say you, KI?

- DerHund

Administrator
At this time, I can confirm that we have plans to make changes to Player vs Player combat, but we are not ready to discuss what those changes are, or how extensively PvP will be altered.

We are also not ready to release information about a timeline on these changes.

The feedback here on the Player vs Player section of the official message boards are referenced during our discussions about the current state of PvP.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Would love to see some changes that allow players to choose the max rank they face, but limit people fighting lower levels. I would think coding it so different worlds have different arenas:

WC - Levels 1-20
Krok - Levels 30 and below
MB - Levels 40 and below
DS/Grizz - Levels 50 and below
Celestia - Levels 60 and below
WT - Levels 70 and below
Av - Levels 80 and below

This would allow skilled, well geared lower level wizards to test themselves versus a level they can compete against and avoid the matchups where the gear is rendered obsolete via crit.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Will you only be looking at feedback here, or do you take feedback on your other fansite's into consideration?