Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 90 World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I think that in this game, a classical mythology world is long overdue. It could be called Olympia, and it could have all the Greek Olympians as NPC's and bosses, and Kronos could be the final boss! Outfit styles could include: >Greek Armor
>A Toga or Dress
>A Second Type of Armor (:P I cant think of a different type of Ancient Greek Clothing)

Zeus would be the Storm Lord, of course, and Poseidon could be like a male version of the Sirens, and Hades could look a little like Malistaire but with a full beard like the others and not as thin and pale. Demeter could look like a dryad, Hera would be a woman with a crown and holding a golden peacock feather, Athena would be a woman with GREY eyes (very important!) and in full battle armor, Aphrodite would have long blonde hair and be much prettier than the other goddesses, Artemis would have black hair and be holding a bow with a quiver on her back with a halo made of moonlight, and her brother Apollo would have blonde hair and no beard with a halo made of sunlight, and he would also have a bow and quiver. Hephaestus would be an ugly man with scruffy black hair and a bead with smoking embers in it, with one leg in a brace, Dionysus would have a wine jug in one hand and a bunch of grapes in the other, and would be stumbling around as though her were drunk, and Hermes would be a young man with no beard and blonde hair, holding a caduceus and with winged sandals wand a winged hat that would make him be about a foot off the ground. Some of the bosses could be the actual Sirens, the actual Medusa and her Gorgon sisters, the actual Minotaur, the actual Cyclops, and in the final dungeon, you could fight all the Titans before you eventually fight Kronos, and save Olympia! If you decide to do this, Kingsisle, please do your homework!

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
This is a great idea, and their is almost no limit to the types of enemies that could be included

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Snintyeight wrote:
This is a great idea, and their is almost no limit to the types of enemies that could be included

Agreed. This world would sound epic. Like Wizard City is based on All types,
Krok for Balance, Storm, Fire, and Ice. Marley for fire and Ice mostly, Mooshu for myth, life, death, and balance. Dragonspyre for fire and Ice. Celestia for Storm mostly, and life. Zafaria for fire, balance, Moon, etc. Avalon for all I think. And this for myth! Epic!!! Kingsisle, Proffesor Greyrose, Proffesor Falmia Dalia, and Mr. Lincoln should read! :D

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Eh I don't know. I feel wizard101 should have its own style. Like they did a great job with Avalon. So yea that's just my opinion.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
i really like the idea! they need a new myth world. i was thinking with the gods that give you quest and you become immortal at the end. or you have to fight a titan army or kronos at the end. :D