Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't continue in Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
The last quest i completed was defeating Feva Earlicker and returning to Innes Idle in upper Caer Lyon for "Loot Drop", which i handed in. I realize the next storyline quest is "I Wanna Be Adored", which is also given by Innes Idle. But somehow i cant receive the quest from him. It wont let me talk to him and there is no exclamation point or question mark that appears above him. I'm not sure if its because i declined the quest as if i was going to fast because that is what other topics are saying.

Has anyone else had this problem? I even tried going to the Archives for the Map of Nodor (which is part of "I Wanna Be Adored"). Can someone tell me how to continue in Avalon for this quest, because it wont allow me to get it from Innes Idle. It wont appear in my quests and i tried logging in and out a thousand times. Is there something else i have to do to get this quest or someone else i have to talk to? I cant continue in Avalon, PLEASE HELP.
*Can an administrator from Wizard101 add the quest to my quest book, because i have tried everything possible and i'm still unable to get the storyline quest. Without it i cant continue and complete Avalon. I just got a membership for Avalon and now i think it might be a waste.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
I should also mention that i lost connection in Wizard101 once i handed the quest in after defeating Feva Earlicker, if that helps with the situation.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
swettie422 wrote:
The last quest i completed was defeating Feva Earlicker and returning to Innes Idle in upper Caer Lyon for "Loot Drop", which i handed in. I realize the next storyline quest is "I Wanna Be Adored", which is also given by Innes Idle. But somehow i cant receive the quest from him. It wont let me talk to him and there is no exclamation point or question mark that appears above him. I'm not sure if its because i declined the quest as if i was going to fast because that is what other topics are saying.

Has anyone else had this problem? I even tried going to the Archives for the Map of Nodor (which is part of "I Wanna Be Adored"). Can someone tell me how to continue in Avalon for this quest, because it wont allow me to get it from Innes Idle. It wont appear in my quests and i tried logging in and out a thousand times. Is there something else i have to do to get this quest or someone else i have to talk to? I cant continue in Avalon, PLEASE HELP.
I've never heard anything like this! I mean,you'd think it would let you do "I Wanna Be Adored" without that problem. I think it might be a glitch or something. Whatever it is,everyone I'm friends with on W101 never had that problem. This is really unusual! :-(

Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
I know! I tried sending a question to help & suport so i'm waiting on a solution. I searched the internet for everything and there were some people who said they werent getting the quest from Innes Idle either. But there were no answers. I dont get why this happened.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I am stuck on innes as well. I have tried everything I can think of to trigger "I want to be adored," but nothing has worked. I have been on level 74 for at least a week now, becuase I cannot get access into the wyrd or other places so I am able to finish tapestrys and scrolls. I have jumped up and down in front of innes more times then I can count and he just keeps playing his sweet song and ignoring me. Please Help.... :(

Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
lattuce23 wrote:
I am stuck on innes as well. I have tried everything I can think of to trigger "I want to be adored," but nothing has worked. I have been on level 74 for at least a week now, becuase I cannot get access into the wyrd or other places so I am able to finish tapestrys and scrolls. I have jumped up and down in front of innes more times then I can count and he just keeps playing his sweet song and ignoring me. Please Help.... :(

lattuce23, my problem was fixed now and i can continue. I emailed customer service, so i think you should do the same. Just send them your username and character name, the situation, and ask them to add "I Wanna Be Adored" to you quest book. You should get a response in about 12-24 hours. I hope you get to continue, Good luck!