Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collecting certain items from quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I am questing in Zafaria's Savannah and have killed about 350 lions for the staffs the Fire Lion Ravagers and I still did not collect what is this some kind of quest scam so I have to buy more membership so you can make more money? I deserve and honest answer from a Moderator and dont give me no trash I want the honest to god answer from you.

Character Name Disclosed

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
chief787 wrote:
I am questing in Zafaria's Savannah and have killed about 350 lions for the staffs the Fire Lion Ravagers and I still did not collect what is this some kind of quest scam so I have to buy more membership so you can make more money? I deserve and honest answer from a Moderator and dont give me no trash I want the honest to god answer from you.

Character Name Disclosed

It's hardly a scam. We all have gone through it. I have personally quit playing my legendary character for now because you never 'collect' from those guys.
relax...you are not alone and are not being scammed. It's just a really frustrating part of the game.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
chief787,

Please calm, you are not being scammed nor "ripped off". This is a random chance quest, and is luck dependent. Make sure you are fighting the right lions, as i recall making the same mistake when i was in zafaria... If you tell me the name of the quest, I will be glad to give you more information on it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
chief787 wrote:

Character Name Disclosed

No young wizard this is the real deal, no scam, I was 2 afternoons into evening collecting on that quest - some walk in and get it done others are left behind.

Some of us just collect dust on these collect quests, this also happened to me in Celestia with Water Matrons - ugh.