Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ahhhhh!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
my game keeps freezing in battle or when its done the monsters just walk through the battle but they are supposed to disapper and some enemys have been following me help me kingsisle

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
This is possibly do to a few things... One being, your internet connection is poor, or your computer cant handle the software for the game (possibly because it has to many things running), another thing could be your video card i think it is called. If it is out of date, things like that happen. And the enemies following you thing, well they are not actually following you, they are programed to walk in a certain area, like, maybe, forward-forward-wurn-turn-forward, etc... If you move out of their pathway, they will not be "following" you. Good luck with this problem, and have fun playing...... Jack S. or Nelyacdoo: Transcended Diviner

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
the enemies following you thing, well they are not actually following you, they are programed to walk in a certain area, like, maybe, forward-forward-wurn-turn-forward, etc... If you move out of their pathway, they will not be "following" you.
well then how come yesterday i was playing in zafaria and i was on side walk and then an inzebeu bandit followed me then i went next to the tent but he still followed me and then i got sucked into the battle.but the other problems i fixed

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
hohoho515 wrote:
the enemies following you thing, well they are not actually following you, they are programed to walk in a certain area, like, maybe, forward-forward-wurn-turn-forward, etc... If you move out of their pathway, they will not be "following" you.
well then how come yesterday i was playing in zafaria and i was on side walk and then an inzebeu bandit followed me then i went next to the tent but he still followed me and then i got sucked into the battle.but the other problems i fixed

Odds are you walked along the programmed path or your connection isn't strong.

~Eric CrowSpear - Diviner