Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
When more levels are created, more spells will probably be created too, as usual. So here are some ideas for some new spells. I would love to hear what you guys think :)

A lot of the spells listed here have different effect options. I would like to hear what your favorite option for each spell would be.

**PLEASE NOTE: I will post more spells on this topic if I think of any more good ones.

*Pip costs are what they are because remember, there is a limited amount of pips that can be gotten and some schools often have low power pip chances. We want everyone to be able to cast their spells.

~Life

-Mother Nature
Cost: 9 Pips
Image: A woman with light green skin, curly red hair, and bright green eyes pops up in a forest. Several animals and flowers are surrounding her. She steps forward to each player on the team of whoever casted the spell. Then she waves her hand over each of the players one at a time.
Effect Option 1: All players are healed 1000 and everyone gets a guiding light.
Effect Option 2: All players are healed 500+600 over three rounds.

-Jungle King
Cost: 10 Pips
Image: A lion storms in and roars loudly before squatting and pouncing on the targeted opponent.
Effect Option 1: Life's first hit over time spell. Target is hit 500+750 over three rounds. Opponent is stunned for one round.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 1250. +35 lifeblade given to whoever used the spell.
Effect Option 3: Life's first hit over time spell. Target is hit 500+750 over three rounds. +35 life charm is given to whoever casted the spell.
Effect Option 4: Target is hit 1250 and stunned for one round.

-Heal n Hit
Cost: 2 Pips
Image: N/A
Effect Option 1: A +30% lifeblade is placed on whoever casted the spell as well as a Guiding Light.

~Fire

-Anger Issues
Image: Tiny little human-like creature sits hunched over. It looks up and its eyes are flaming and red. It stands, and catches on fire as it grows. Then it raises a hand and shoots fire at target.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 1250-1500 and all shields on opponent are melted.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 1500-1750.
Effect Option 3: Target is hit 1250-1500 and three +25% fire traps are placed around opponent.

-Bonfire
Image: Giant bonfire appears in the center of the arena and large embers drift onto the targeted opponent.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 1300 and stunned for one round.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 1300-1500.

-Dynamite
Image: Whoever casts the spell goes to the middle of the arena and throws a bundle of lit dynamite at the targeted player. It explodes.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 1300-1500 and stunned for one round.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 1250-1300 and a +30 fire blade is given to the user of the card.
Effect Option 3: Target is hit 1500.

~Ice

-Avalanche
Cost: 8 Pips
Image: A snowcovered mountain appears in the center of the arena and shakes, creating an avalanche. Snow falls from the mountain and hits all opponents.
Effect Option 1: All opponents are hit 1000-1250 and one tower shield (if applicable) is removed.
Effect Option 2: All opponents are hit 1300.
Effect Option 3: All opponents are hit 1000-1250 and a -15% weakness is put on all players.
Effect Option 4: All opponents are hit 1000 and stunned for one round.

-Yeti
Image: A furry white creature similar to Forest Lord appears and scratches target.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 1500.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 1250 and a +35% ice blade is placed on whoever casted the spell.

-Snowball Fight
Image: Two people appear in the center of the arena with snow on the ground and both throw snowballs at the targeted opponent.
Effect Option 1: Target is stunned for two rounds.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 1000 and stunned for one round.
Effect Option 3: Target is hit 750 and one blade and one shield is removed from target.

~Death

-Witches Curse
Image: A witch flies in on a broomstick and laughs her cackley laugh. She gets off the broom and a cauldron appears. She pushes it over and it spills onto all of the opponents.
Effect Option 1: Attacks all 1000 and -30% to next spell for all.
Effect Option 2: Attacks all 1250.
Effect Option 3: Attacks all 500+750 over 3 rounds.

-Mr. Bones
Image: Bones are scattered about the arena. They shake and fly together to form a skeleton. The skeleton pulls off its head and throws it at the targeted player.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 1300 and a death dispel is placed on them.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 1000 and 300 over three rounds and stunned for one round.

-Devil
Image: The devil appears with its pitchfork and evil grin. He smashes with his pitchfork.
Effect Option 1: Whoever casted the spell is hit 1500, or the targeted player is hit 1500 and whoever casted it gets 750 health.

-Demonic Angel
Image: A half angel half devil two headed creature appears in the arena. The demonic half scratches target with its unnaturally long claws and the angelic half throws sparkles at whoever casted the spell.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 1000 and caster is healed 500.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 500+750 over time and caster is healed 250+375 over time.

~Balance

-Chydra
Image: 6 headed creature, mix of Hydra and Chimera appears in the arena and all heads attack target.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 300 per head.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 225 per head and a weakness (-25%) is placed on them.
Effect Option 3: Target is hit 150 per head and a -90% weakness is placed on them.

-Equilizer
Cost: 3 Pips
Effect Option 1: Target’s blades are taken off until the number of blades on target is equivalent to the number of blades on whoever casted the spell.
Effect Option 1: Target’s shields are taken off until the number of shields on target is equivalent to the number of shields on whoever casted the spell.

-Missing Pips
Cost: 3 Pips
Effect Option 1: 2 power pips are removed from opponent.

-Mummified
Image: A large pyramid rises in the center of the arena. A mummy bursts out and faces each opponent one at a time. It then proceeds to zap each opponent with lazer eye vision.
Effect Option 1: Opponents are hit 1000-1250 and a weakness (-25%) is placed on them.
Effect Option 2: Opponents are hit 1000-1250 and a dragonblade (+30%) is placed on the caster of the spell.
Effect Option 3: Opponents are hit 1000-1250 and a dragonblade (+30%) is placed on each person on the team of whoever casted the spell.

-Spinx
Image: A large spinx appears in the center of the arena. It's nose shakes and falls off onto targeted player.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 1500 and stunned for one round.
Effect Option 2: Balance's first hit over timespell. Target is hit 500+1000 over three rounds.

~Storm

-Windmill
Cost: 6 Pips
Image: A windmill pops up in middle of arena and blows all blades off of target.
Effect Option 1: All blades are removed from targeted player.

-Squid
Image: A squid (similar to Luska, squid from Waterworks Dungeon) appears in the center of the arena and sprays target with ink.
Effect Option 1: Target is stunned for two rounds and a -50% smoke screen is placed on the target.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 1500 over three rounds and stunned for one round.
Effect Option 3: Target is hit 1500 over three rounds and a -50% smoke screen is placed on targeted player.

-Thunder Clap
Image: Two large hands with static emitting from them come together and clap on targeted opponent.
Effect Option 1: Target is hit 750 and stunned for two rounds.
Effect Option 2: Target is hit 2000.
Effect Option 3: Target is hit 1500 and stunned for one round
Effect Option 4: Target is hit 1000 and all shields are removed from targeted player.
Effect Option 5: Target is hit 1000 and all blades are removed from targeted player.

~Myth

-Time Turner
Effect Option 1: The team of whoever casted the spell now has first turn.

-Bigfoot
Image: Bigfoot appears in the center of the arena and stamps on targeted opponent.
Effect Option 1: Targeted opponent is hit 1500 and stunned for one round.
Effect Option 2: Targeted opponent is hit 1500-1750.

-Aliens
Image: A flying saucer flies into the center of the arena and beams down a green space alien. The alien has a ray gun and zaps all opponents with it.
Effect Option 1: Opponents are hit 1300 and stunned for one round.
Effect Option 2: Opponents are hit 1250 and one blade is stolen from each opponent and gived to whoever casted the spell.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
For Mother Nature I like Effect Option 1.
For Jungle King I like Effect Option 1.
I like the spell Heal n Hit.

For Anger Issues I like Effect Option 1.
For Bonfire I like Effect Option 1.
For Dynamite I like Effect Option 2.

For Avalanche I like Effect Option 4.
For Yeti I like Effect Option 1.
For Snowball Fight I like Effect Option 2.

For Witches Curse I like Effect Option 2.
For Mr. Bones I like Effect Option 1.
I like the spell Devil.
For Demonic Angel I like Effect Option 2.

For Chydra I like Effect Option 1.
For Equilizer I like Effect Option 1.
I do not like the spell Missing Pips.
For Mummified I like Effect Option 2.
For Spinx I like Effect Option 2.

I like the spell Windmill.
For Squid I like Effect Option 1.
For Thunder Clap I like Effect Option 3.

I like the spell Time Turner.
For Bigfoot I like Effect Option 2.
For Aliens I like Effect Option 2.