Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dying Armor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Dying your armor should be ALOT cheaper since dying your armor is really just for you and has no effect on any outcome. I went to add red trim to my new robe and it was going to cost 4500 gold!!! That is CRAZY! I do not want to endlessly farm just to add red to my trim. If the developers do read these forums please take this into consideration.
I think A set price would be nice do like $1000 for main part and $500 for trim.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I completely agree with you. I bought some lvl 45 gear for my wizard and each piece cost me near 40k already. Then when I decided I wanted to change the trim it was going to be almost 10k a piece!!! Although I have noticed that when you buy clothes and have the option of colors to set them for the cheapest possible combination, then you can change them at the dye shop to what you want and save a lot of money.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
I agree. It cost me like 60k to dye my stuff black on black, and I didn't even get the option to change the colors of the stars and moons on my hat, which remained yellow. :(

Now, if I had the option to take my clothes to a "tailor" and be able to change the way the clothes look and be able to choose the currently unchangeable design colors, I would be completely ok with spending the gold, and would even spend crowns to have that done.

Cat

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
8)

Dye Prices are set just like the price to buy them: The more potent the item, the more expensive the end-cost...

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 38, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

8)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I think wizards should be allowed to create there own gear like wands and robes ect...

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Kaygem wrote:
I think wizards should be allowed to create there own gear like wands and robes ect...

;)

You really want to get the Staff in riot, don't you...?

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 38, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

;)