Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invisible shields?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
I haven't reached celestia yet, but once I was helping too friends with a battle and they had already started and when one of my friends caster an attack spell on one of them, I heard the sound of a shield breaking, but I saw no shield! KI, please help!

Update 9/16/12=======
I get it now. I have now reached celestia, but haven't had that problem. The problem listed above was in science center, except I am currently in district of the stars. Thank you to all those who helped me.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Toothless572 wrote:
I haven't reached celestia yet, but once I was helping too friends with a battle and they had already started and when one of my friends caster an attack spell on one of them, I heard the sound of a shield breaking, but I saw no shield! KI, please help!
They might have had "Cloak", a Sun school spell on.Cloak disguises shield spells.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Yeah, it would most likely be "Cloak". I've used it before, and it shows up to me/my team (if pvp) but it won't show up for the other team (again, if pvp) so that they don't know how you are boosting your spell or whatever.

Patrick Dragonblood
Legendary Pyromancer